BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Excellent Credit, Good Credit||Personal||$0*||N/A*||0.00% for 12 billing cycles||15.49%* - 23.49%*||Travel|
- Paperless Statement Option. Opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption
- $0 Liability Guarantee is featured on all Bank of America® consumer credit cards. You’re not responsible for any fraudulent charge and we’ll credit any fraudulent charges back to your account as soon as the next day.
- Overdraft Protection. An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your eligible Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
Our Editor's Commentary:
Do you have good to excellent credit? Are you the type of person who travels often? If so, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card may be the perfect credit card for you.
From the ability to earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases to no blackout dates on travel, there is a lot to enjoy. Add this to a competitive Apr and 0 annual fee, and you have a travel rewards card that is hard to beat.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.