"Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Hahaha..Meya you find the humor in everything.!! Too funny. Yeah I agree she did play that role. My favorite was "Extremeties" though.

Here is my favorite picture of her.. She was just "naturally" pretty, no cosmetic surjery back then..natural body tone...
File Attachment:

Rockin35
14 years 8 months ago #1
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Annnyyywaaaayyyss! Yes I did love my Farrah, If she did any movie good, I will say she acted her behind off in "The Burning Bed!" She make you wanna start playing with matches when your husband makes you mad. I don't know about the gasoline, it cost too much to be throwing it on someone. Back to the blades...lol:laugh:
http://images.blockbuster.com/is/amg/dvd/cov150/drt400/t465/t46588cvn6o.jpg?wid=130&&hei=182&cvt=jpeg
14 years 8 months ago #2

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

I don't believe MJ molested anyone
14 years 8 months ago #3

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Farrah....an imazing woman...

That was a brave human being, kinda reminds me of Christopher McCandless, although the journeys were completely different!!

She Always kept her class and style.... They aired some parts of her funeral when the poll-bearers were carrying her casket and I immediately went to the internet to find old clips of some of her TV interviews.

As far as Michael is concerned, after he was acquitted, I let the whole child-molestor issue fade. Not that I just ever really believed it to be true anyways... but too many people lied, recanting stories, changing things.. trial was a circus! I'll always remember his musical legacy......I don't think he will have ever known a simple pleasure of just being liked for himself instead of what he had.....

Farrah.....GodSpeed!!! Rockin35
14 years 8 months ago #4

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Ok, I too am upset about MJ as well. But can we seriously get a little more love for Farrah? lol
14 years 8 months ago #5

Replied by smcc on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

The drug dependency Meya for the little I know was his own choosing and something that affected no one but himself. How many people in this world are abusing perscription drugs in the confines of their own home but pose not threat to society ? Not saying that is tolerable, because it isn't but its the lesser of two evils as opposed to being a public menance.

The child molestation is wrong also and he suffered publicly and privately for it. I think he never would have outlived that part of his life no matter how long he lived.

He is gone now and I'm not saying don't take this into account when looking back at his life but don't make this his whole life. For those same children that will bear that scar, their are millions of others that saw a better life because of his philanthropist ways
14 years 8 months ago #6
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Let him be remembered for all the good he did for the world and the accused child molestation, drug dependency to be nothing more than a footnote in his life.

:white-flag: :white-flag:
So should we do this for all child molestors, and druggies? :worried: I am a die hard fan of MJ, but I still agree with Katt Williams and Steve Harvey :innocent:
14 years 8 months ago #7

Replied by smcc on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

While many will miss Michael, I see a dark cloud approaching. His estate will be contested in court by many parties. Will his kids, who he tried to keep out of the public eye become pawns used by whomever has custody, his parents, legal guardians, etc., to ensure their financial future ?

What part does his second wife play in all of this ? Although she gave up legal custody does she wield any power when this hits the fan ? Or will all the lawyers get together and hash this out of the public eye ?

Hopefully they will leave his legal issues out of the public media and settle this in a quiet manner. Let him be remembered for all the good he did for the world and the accused child molestation, drug dependency to be nothing more than a footnote in his life.
14 years 8 months ago #8

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Did you all see the Bet Awards? Not only was it off the hook, but just imagine, they only had 4 days to put that together for Mike. The BET award 09 was not originally intended to be tribute's to Mike. Think about all the hard work they put in for what it intended to be, compare it to the FOUR DAYS they had to prepare it for Mike. That was pretty powerful. I bet they had no rest what-so-ever!

I don't know about you all but I did like the guy on the Kaboom Commercial, he passed away also (At 50

I didn't see the awards, I have actually had a hard time watching anything with him in it because it is so sad. I will admit, I thought he was strange and I didn't really like anything he did after 1993; but now that he is gone, it feels like some of my childhood and the '80's is officially over. He was so cool back then and I wish he could have had a chance at a come back.

I know, Billy Mays (Kaboom/OxiClean/Orange Glow guy). That was wicked crazy. I liked his beard, I always wished I could grow a beard like that.
14 years 8 months ago #9
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Did you all see the Bet Awards? Not only was it off the hook, but just imagine, they only had 4 days to put that together for Mike. The BET award 09 was not originally intended to be tribute's to Mike. Think about all the hard work they put in for what it intended to be, compare it to the FOUR DAYS they had to prepare it for Mike. That was pretty powerful. I bet they had no rest what-so-ever!

I don't know about you all but I did like the guy on the Kaboom Commercial, he passed away also (At 50:scared:)! Hey, what's up with the age 50? It starting to make me think I only have like 11 years left to live:relieved:
14 years 8 months ago #10

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

I am totally devastated over Michael Jackson
14 years 8 months ago #11

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

I am still in shock over MJ. :shocked: Despite his eccentricities, he was talented and you can't talk about the '80's or pop music without mentioning him. He will be missed.

Farrah was a classy woman, the kind of class you don't find in Hollywood anymore. I pray that Redmond will find his way in this world and make Farrah proud.
14 years 9 months ago #12

Replied by skeewee08 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

RIP MJ (The King of Pop) & Farrah Fawcett you will truly be missed.
14 years 9 months ago #13

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the family and friends of both fallen stars. My daughter loved Michael jackson's song Thiller, her and her friends did the dance at school.
14 years 9 months ago #14

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

All I can say is wow, First Farrah Fawcett (I was a big fan of Charlie Angels back in the day). Yesterday evening when I got home from work turned on the TV they said that Michael Jackson had passed I couldn't believe it and had to sit down.

I remember when I was growing up singing the ABC song and loved the Jackson 5 cartoon (hey I'm an Old head).

The world has lost two amazing individuals in their own right. My condolence to all of their families.
14 years 9 months ago #15