"Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

I cried when I saw Farrah had passed earlier on Thursday morning. I was at the Honda Dealership in the waiting lobby watching the news and couldn't contain my tears almost.

When I saw the news about Michael, I was equally saddened. I was really looking forward to his comeback and his new album. I think the last trial and all of the lawsuits, royalty problems, he-said-she-said madness finally took its toll on him.

Rockin35
14 years 9 months ago #16
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: "Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Jennifer Hudsons' Family
File Attachment:

Farrah Fawcett
File Attachment:

Michael Jackson
File Attachment:
Oooh laaawd, my famous singer, I even owned the glove and the jacket. I will miss him!
14 years 9 months ago #17

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

This is more than people should have to deal with. The loss of her mother, brother and nephew. My heart goes out to Jennifer. I just can't wrap my mind around why someone did this................it's just so sad.
15 years 5 months ago #18

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

Do you know he got nerves to plead not guilty, and want a retrial? Please dude, go to prison and meet her big cousin who is waiting on you.

That is some crazy stuff there Meya.
15 years 5 months ago #19
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

They have him in custody. Let's not forget that he is an ex-felon for attempted murder, car jacking, and kidnapping. The man is on parole, what in the world did her sister "Julia" see in him. People are going to get enough of dealing with these no good thugs. I am not saying that a person can't change but it does not mean that you have to pick them up in hopes that they would change.

This is how my sister best friend was killed. She was sooo pretty, had three kids by this guy. He became upset because she wanted a divorce since she could no longer deal with his infidelity and criminal background, then he stabbed her like a slaughter house and killed her. He was just convicted in July, and is waiting for sentences. Do you know he got nerves to plead not guilty, and want a retrial? Please dude, go to prison and meet her big cousin who is waiting on you.
15 years 5 months ago #20

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

:scared: People are so freakin cruel. I hope the killer is found.
15 years 5 months ago #21
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

Thanks everyone, I am pretty sure the family will appreciate all our thoughts and prayers.

Well the bad news is here, the nephew was found, but dead. He was shot several times. I just can't focus off of this horrible grusome act of violence. Here is the link that clarified the story http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-boy-believed-to-be-jennifer-hudsons-nephew-was-shot-multiple-times/14677

Also here is a link that better discribes the violent homicide. http://omg.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says-body-found-is-that-of-hudsons-nephew-7/14640
15 years 5 months ago #22

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

My prayers are with her and her family. I hope they found the little boy :scared: and i hope they found out who did it.
15 years 5 months ago #23

I was not aware of this. I just told my husband and hes like yeah its all over the news... I havent watched TV in a while.

This is just insane.

I wish for a safe return and prayers for her and her family.
15 years 5 months ago #24

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes & the Hudson's Family"

My prayers go out to her and her family.
15 years 5 months ago #25
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac & Issac Hayes"

How crazy can people get? Why in the world would someone actually kill a mother, her son, and kidnap a 7 year old child? This is what type of person that needs the death penalty. Let's hope and pray for a safe return of Singer, and Actress "Jennifer Hudson" 7 year old nephew. My husband just told me that the news mention something about they found the car, and will update it later. I don't think I want to know the rest because he did not look at me in a surprised way. I'm off to the bustop, but I just had to mention this to my FG family where we know the love is official.

God Bless the family!

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=837906918508858392&pid=23553&ppid=0

This is so hurtful!
15 years 5 months ago #26
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

:white-flag: :innocent:
15 years 6 months ago #27

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac & Issac Hayes"

Meya you are so funny.... I 've been back.....just laying low-key.....:cool:

Rockin35stillAlive!!
15 years 6 months ago #28

Replied by unicorn40 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac & Issac Hayes"

May they both rest in peace. Very talented people it is a shame.
15 years 6 months ago #29
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Well what do you know, Rockin is back! Gurl you brought back memories:cool:
15 years 6 months ago #30