Merry Christmas Everyone!

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

This is what I was trying to say, the cheaper and closest version of a Wii.

I just ordered this off qvc for my 7 year old. I wanted to try this version out first before I plunk down $250 for a wii. It gets good reviews from every place I have looked. The cost of video games is why I wanted to try the discounted version first.
15 years 4 months ago #46

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Thanks sis. Me and her was on line looking at some stuff at her favorite stores and i got some ideas and when i wrote the stuff down to get later she turns around and found something else she wanted. The gift cards are looking better and better :white-flag:
15 years 4 months ago #47
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Thanks so much!
15 years 4 months ago #48

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

This is what I get]Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name.[/B] Please search for Sonic the Hedgehog (series in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

Darn it. Oh well, just read the main series article. But that is what your kids are talking about.
15 years 4 months ago #49
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

This is what I get:

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Sonic the Hedgehog (series in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
15 years 4 months ago #50

Page would not show. Anyway, I do not offer my personal info to just anyone. I know they are making bread because I have to get my niece that dog gone pillow/book with the mp3 player. It is just $19 at Jcpenny's so I dont have a problem with that. No wait, I think that is Hanna Montana,...........it is! sorry

I can deal with Hanna Montana, but this High School Musical???? ACK!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(series )
15 years 4 months ago #51
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Page would not show. Anyway, I do not offer my personal info to just anyone. I know they are making bread because I have to get my niece that dog gone pillow/book with the mp3 player. It is just $19 at Jcpenny's so I dont have a problem with that. No wait, I think that is Hanna Montana,...........it is! sorry
15 years 4 months ago #52

My 6 year old said it is Sonic the Warhog, is that correct? They is still yelling about Narautu, hope I am spelling that correctly. They just came through the door looking me dead in my face ow. they think I am putting an order in with Santa Clause. They just don't know I am talking to Colo

HA! Nope, it is Sonig the Hedgehog. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character )

Just please for the love of God, don't support High School Musical this Christmas. I don't know how these kids like that stuff. When I take over the world I will eliminate all references to High School Musical :cool:
15 years 4 months ago #53
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

My 6 year old said it is Sonic the Warhog, is that correct? They is still yelling about Narautu, hope I am spelling that correctly. They just came through the door looking me dead in my face ow. they think I am putting an order in with Santa Clause. They just don't know I am talking to Colo :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #54

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Merry Xmas Everyone!

Wait a minute, I just purchased the one and only game for the xbox and it is the Grand Theft Auto IV. That's the latest one right? Please let me know so I can take it back and get the right one. I do not know anything about these games, I just listen to them talk or glance at it when I am picking it up off the floor and throwing it at them from leaving it on the floor.

So which one is the new Sonic, was I right the first time?

Yeah, that is the right one, Xbox also offers it. You are good. :white-flag:New Sonic? I think they do have a new one, I don't know for sure, I have the old ones that I bought at Best Buy as a collection. Sonic The Hedgehog 1,2 and 3. Okay, just looked it up, there is a brand new Sonic for PS3 and Xbox. Mine is the old versions originally sold for SEGA Genesis.
15 years 4 months ago #55
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry Xmas Everyone!

The only reason I would want a PS3 is to play the new Grand Theft Auto.

Wait a minute, I just purchased the one and only game for the xbox and it is the Grand Theft Auto IV. That's the latest one right? Please let me know so I can take it back and get the right one. I do not know anything about these games, I just listen to them talk or glance at it when I am picking it up off the floor and throwing it at them from leaving it on the floor.

So which one is the new Sonic, was I right the first time?
15 years 4 months ago #56
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Hi sis i wished i could help but i don't really know what to get a 14 year old girl. She is into make-up and clothes, but i don't know what to get her that she would like. Would gift cards from her favorite stores be ok????????

That is what I was thinking for my nephew. I told him that he is at the stage where he should just take the money and walk. I would make it nice for him, but nooooooo he wants to do the gifts like everyone else. He thinks he is slick, he sort of knows that I am going to purchase this game system for him, but I don't know who he think is going to purchase all those games...NOT I! I am going to make him suffer, I bet next year he will take the money

See it is easier for a girl, at least I think. You could purchase her some clothes (or give her a gift certificate) and you can go into her lil make up bag and see how low she is on the most used make up. But remember, if you give her the card she is going to drive you nuts with taking her there to shop with it.:fun: That is a good way sis, gift certificates,.....hmmmmmm! The little ones are the ones who are driving me nuts.
15 years 4 months ago #57

Yeah, I use gift cards too. I'm not about to sit down and think of what everyone likes and put up with them when they don't like the gift. Gift cards are best thing since sliced bread.

Exactly, but like another posting stated here we all have to be careful about what merchants we chose for these gift cards :cheesing: that would bite if you gave someone a gift card to a store that is about to close.

I think I still have a Media Play gift card somewhere....
15 years 4 months ago #58

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Yeah, I use gift cards too. I'm not about to sit down and think of what everyone likes and put up with them when they don't like the gift. Gift cards are best thing since sliced bread.
15 years 4 months ago #59

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Merry Xmas Everyone!

Good lord, I am all the way down here asking the questions....lol. OK, hjm, the arcade version of the xbox, so he will not be able to save none of the games? The guy at Toys r us told me that he will be able to save some but not many. He said I will have to purchase the hard drive separately if I want to save memory. Is that true?

Colonative, the ps2 that he has is still around, I want him to give it to my nephews but he wont do it because he know they are going to break it or mishandle with care. My little kids are Sonic Freaks and they want the hedgehog (however you spell that) i think that is the one that just came out but it will not play on the old xbox. I am confused now. My kids are game freaks and they do not want any toys. I just purchased my lil 6 year old a ipod Nano (the blue one) and he takes great care of it, but he is the one that masters electronics. he has a bad habit in experiencing technology. I was wanting to get him like a kid tool kit so he can fix things. He love to fix things and explore how to utilize it. With the games, once he mastered it, he does not want it anymore. Can you guys are anyone else in here help me? I am embarrassed to say this, but I am really stuck this year.

Sonic The Hedgehog came out in the early 90's when I was in 6th grade. I love that darn game, there are three actually. The only reason I would want a PS3 is to play the new Grand Theft Auto. Otherwise, I am good with my old one. I still have our old Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3.

You can't go wrong with gift cards Meya.
15 years 4 months ago #60