security freeze" on your credit file

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: My Credit

What I dont understand is why you have to take time out of your life to go to Rocky Face, GA? :dumbfounded: I bet your a busy business man!

Are you going because you want or because the bank that called you told you to? :confused:

Its always a good idea to freeze your CR if you dont plan of applying for credit.... :relieved:
15 years 5 months ago #31
  • KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic My Credit

Well Network I Got I A Phone Call Today That I Did Not Like At All Well Someone Is Trying To Get A Home Loan In My Name But The Bank Called Me To Tell Me That Someone Was Trying To Get A Loan So I Well Have To Go To Rocky Face Ga Sometime This Week To See Whats Going On Man I Just Want This To Stop So Network I Am Tell Everyone To Freeze There Credit Even If Its Bad Or Good
15 years 5 months ago #32

Replied by Meya on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

She did not realize it until like 3 days later. Well I guess I can speak my opinion (she might be signed in here) but I believe she did it. She was hot and mad about it, and yes she did have a report but something just did not seem right to me. After the report you still have a lot of this to go through. I will leave the rest alone. :confused:
15 years 8 months ago #33

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

Didn't she report that her check book was stolen right away?
15 years 8 months ago #34

How in the world do you remember them?:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #35
  • KIEJON9

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

This guy I used to go out with a gazillion years ago was a victim of identity theft. I learned a whole lot then on writing the credit bureaus and disputing all of the inaccurate information.

You can also put a freeze on your SS# as well too because that is what he did when it happened to him

I HAVE A FREEZE ON MY SSN AND WITH THE CREDIT BUREAUS AND I HAVE PASSWORDS ON ALOT OF MY ACC
15 years 8 months ago #36
  • KIEJON9

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

I don't want to become a victim of identity theft,
I BEEN A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT AND ITS NOTTING GOOD
15 years 8 months ago #37

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

It's a lot of work to get back on your feet after you have become a victim of identity theft.

This guy I used to go out with a gazillion years ago was a victim of identity theft. I learned a whole lot then on writing the credit bureaus and disputing all of the inaccurate information.

You can also put a freeze on your SS# as well too because that is what he did when it happened to him.
15 years 8 months ago #38

Now that is crazy that someone stole her purse through her window
15 years 8 months ago #39

It happen to my sister, and she went through fire and hot water to clear it up from 5 or 6 years ago. Someone stole her purse out of her bedroom window when she was living in Sacramento, CA and they used her checks to get over $5,000 in purchases. my sister was beat down hurt and that is when she had good credit.:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #40

It's a lot of work to get back on your feet after you have become a victim of identity theft.
15 years 8 months ago #41

I don't want to become a victim of identity theft, that's for sure.

Amen to that. There is just way too much of that going on now
15 years 8 months ago #42

I'm seriously thinking of freezing my reports.
15 years 8 months ago #43

No one does, but we better start thinkng about the freeze. Once you get something bad on your report that somene else done, it is so hard to get it corrected. After I get the cards I have always wanted, I am going to freeze mines because I dont do any applying like I used to. I will only have to unlock it for a car and a house.
:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #44

I don't want to become a victim of identity theft, that's for sure. :white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #45