security freeze" on your credit file

• KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

damm Keith You Going There Ha?

Yes I Am Going There Cuz I Dont Have To Lie About Anything I Have Or Do Cuz Thats Not Me I Do Have A Good Credit History From When I Was 18 Year Old And I Am Now 25
15 years 5 months ago #16

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

damm Keith you going there ha?
15 years 5 months ago #17
  • KIEJON9

the Reason Why I Ask Is Because You Shouldn't Make Anyone Look Bad Here When You Are Doing The Same Yourself.

Me, Meya, And Others Work Very Hard To Help Others Build Their Credit. We Take Time Off Our Own Personal Lives To Help Others Feel Confident And Gain The Courage And Knowledge They Need In Order To Rebuild Their Credit. I Just Want To Know How You Got Approved For Tier 1 Cards With High Limits Without Having Any Relevant Credit History? When Readers Read Your Posts, They Get Discouraged Because They Feel Like They Are Not Putting In Enough Effort To Be In The Position Where They Need To Be. Please Post Your Credit Background To Help Our Fellow Members Relate So They Can Become Successful As You So They Can Take Care Of Their Kids And Their Loved Ones By Having Good Credit.

Hello Mr Hjm331 And Network

I Am Not Trying To Make Anyone Feel Bad About Themself I Have Worked Vary Hard To Build My Credit From When I Was 18 Year Old My Mother Always Talk To Me And My Sis About Credit My Mother Gave Me My First Credit Card When I Was 18 As An Au On One Of Her Citicard And Told Me Not To Just Go Out And Spend Cuz I Have A Credit Card And Also Told Me I Had To Get A Job And Go To School Full Time And I Did That And Open A Bank Acc At 16 And Save Everything I Got And My Mother Also Cosign For My First Car Loan And Help Me Build My Credit By Adding Me To Her Credit Card Acc And That Help Me Get In The Door With A Good Relevant Credit History [ Edited]

Keith Jones
15 years 5 months ago #18

hjm331 you are so true
BOA flat out told me i could not have any of there cards and heres why
i was told by a rep who was very nice and truthful, she said she has no drought that i would do well with one of the cards from BOA and that she would love to give me the card i want and that my score was more than enough to have a card of my choosing but the one rule they have thats set in stone is i dont have the history period. like she told me 1.7 years and no missed payments and no lates is nice and my scores have jumped fast in the first year but score is not everything, it takes history.
now she could offer me no card at all i was sad but i understood what she was telling me so it was cool, she told me to apply the same time next year and keep up my good work and i would be able to get almost any card they have.
so being an au on another persons card and them being an au on yours dont make any sense cause it had to start somewhere and with 2 people with no history = no BOA.
BOA wont touch you with no history
trust me if i cant get in the door with a 687 score and no lates or C.O.s no one can.
15 years 5 months ago #19

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

The reason why I ask is because you shouldn't make anyone look bad here when you are doing the same yourself.

FG,Meya, myself and others work very hard to help others build their credit. We take time off our own personal lives to help others feel confident and gain the courage and knowledge they need in order to rebuild their credit. I just want to know how you got approved for Tier 1 cards with high limits without having any relevant credit history? When readers read your posts, they get discouraged because they feel like they are not putting in enough effort to be in the position where they need to be. Please post your credit background to help our fellow members relate so they can become successful as you so they can take care of their kids and their loved ones by having good credit.
15 years 5 months ago #20
  • KIEJON9

keijon, If I Recall, Weren't You An Au On A Couple Of Your Wife's Credit Cards?

Yes I Am A Au On Some Of My Wife Credit Cards And She Is Au On Some Of My Credit Cards Why Do You Ask
15 years 5 months ago #21

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

Keijon, if I recall, wasn't your wife an AU some of your cards? How do you feel about all of your approvals being issued with the same credit limit including your wife's cards?

Honestly, I have never seen anyone obtain a Tier 1 credit card without having any credit card history not to mention a high limit. If you are going to get approved for a Tier 1 card such as Bank of America, you need a high FICO score which includes a consistent and positive history with credit cards. You mentioned that your wife had no credit card history on her report when she was approved for the BOA Platinum Plus Visa. I always advise our fellow members that it takes time to earn good credit and there's no way around it. I'm just curious to see how this happened. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have had 2 BOA credit cards for the past 1.5 years and my highest limit with them is $2k.

Here's the review you posted about the Bank of America Platinum Plus card:

"HELLO I JUST GOT MARRIED IN MAY MY WIFE DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON HER CREDIT REPORT BUT A CAR LOAN SHE GOT IN DEC OF 2007 I TOLD HER SHE NEED TO START GETTING CREDIT SO WE CAN BUY A HOME WILL AFTHER BEING A ON MY BOFA CREDIT CARD ACC I TOLD TO TRY TO GET ONE IN HER NAME WITH OUT ME BEING ON IT WILL SHE GOT THE CARD WITH A 10,000 CL THANKS BOFA"

https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/review135-6709.php

The reason why I brought this up is because I always try to keep our fellow members' hopes alive and keepin' them strong through the credit repair process. If there's a way around this, please post the info. There is no substitute for time when it comes to repairing your credit.
15 years 5 months ago #22
  • KIEJON9

i Am Going To Freeze My Reports Too I Just Found Out That Someone Has 3 Amex Cards In My Name And 2 Boa Cards Too.
This Has To Stop!

Why Dont People Just Be Honest And Get Credit Of There Own And Not Lie About Being Someone They Are Not.

I Feel You On This Mosepad People Need To Get Credit Of There Own And Not Lie About Being Someone They Are Not
15 years 5 months ago #23

i am going to freeze my reports too i just found out that someone has 3 amex cards in my name and 2 BOA cards too.
this has to stop!

why dont people just be honest and get credit of there own and not lie about being someone they are not.
:upset:
15 years 5 months ago #24
  • KIEJON9

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: My Credit

I Hope This Idiot Does Show Up And Gets What's Coming To Them. Best Of Luck And Have A Safe Trip.

I Hope They Show Up To
15 years 5 months ago #25

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: My Credit

Lol Yes Its Going Down At The Meet With Me There And The Cops

I hope this idiot does show up and gets what's coming to them. Best of luck and have a safe trip.
15 years 5 months ago #26
  • KIEJON9

ohhhhhhhh Snapz!!! Lol. Its Gonna Go Down At This Meeting! Lol!

Lol Yes Its Going Down At The Meet With Me There And The Cops
15 years 5 months ago #27

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: My Credit

Yes I Am A Busy Business Man And A Busy New Dad But I Am Going Out There To See Whats Going On And To See What I Can Do To Stop This Cuz The Bank Setup A Meeting With Whoever Is Trying To Get Credit In My Name And I Want To Be There For This Meeting

Ohhhhhhhh snapz!!! Lol. Its gonna go down at this meeting! Lol!
15 years 5 months ago #28
  • KIEJON9

what I Dont Understand Is Why You Have To Take Time Out Of Your Life To Go To Rocky Face, Ga?

\

Yes I Am A Busy Business Man And A Busy New Dad But I Am Going Out There To See Whats Going On And To See What I Can Do To Stop This Cuz The Bank Setup A Meeting With Whoever Is Trying To Get Credit In My Name And I Want To Be There For This Meeting
15 years 5 months ago #29

Replied by Meya on topic Re: security freeze" on your credit file

Ewwww! :embarrassed: :confused: :scared: :dumbfounded:
15 years 5 months ago #30