Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Wow! I got one baddie deleted today

I just pulled my Truecredit this morning and I got a pleasant surprise. I have a few medical collections that were reporting on the CRA but not Equifax. I wrote a letter disputing them but Experian didn't budge. I just saw that Transunion deleted all of them.

Woohoo! I'm stoked. Experian is the worst. These accounts were due to fall off in Oct of this year and they still did not remove them.

On another note, I can't believe that Wal-mart Discover is already reporting. I just got approved on Tuesday, July 15th and it is shown as reporting by 07/17. Only Experian is reporting it so far.

Way to go, I know the feeling. This si the same thing that happened to me this year (or was that last year) but anyway I believe they will fall off before the deadline. I know exp keeps baddies on you forever, but they let mines go also. Good luck!:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #61

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Wow! I got one baddie deleted today

good luck :fun:
15 years 8 months ago #62

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: WAMU just rate jacked me!

TU has been updating their system for the past week or so. That is what may have caused the glitch.
15 years 8 months ago #63

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: WAMU just rate jacked me!

I have a particular monitoring service that I pull regularly to check how my credit rebuilding was going. I believe that a glitch in their system (which is now fixed) allowed my Transunion inquiries to be bumped off. Now they are back.
15 years 8 months ago #64

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

KMoney, I agree. There is no reason for us to not support you.

:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #65

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: WAMU just rate jacked me!

The only other thing that I could think off is that my TU inquiries which were reinserted may be a factor as they went from 2 to 12 or so.

Why were your inquiries reinserted?
15 years 8 months ago #66

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Wow! I got one baddie deleted today

Thanks. I'm trying to catch your score. I have one other major baddie on TU except for my S/L and that is due to fall off this year as well.

I can't wait to see what my scores are next month.
15 years 8 months ago #67

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Wow! I got one baddie deleted today

Congrats, you're on your way up!
15 years 8 months ago #68

Replied by shark6 on topic Wow! I got one baddie deleted today

I just pulled my Truecredit this morning and I got a pleasant surprise. I have a few medical collections that were reporting on the CRA but not Equifax. I wrote a letter disputing them but Experian didn't budge. I just saw that Transunion deleted all of them.

Woohoo! I'm stoked. Experian is the worst. These accounts were due to fall off in Oct of this year and they still did not remove them.

On another note, I can't believe that Wal-mart Discover is already reporting. I just got approved on Tuesday, July 15th and it is shown as reporting by 07/17. Only Experian is reporting it so far.
15 years 8 months ago #69

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

KMoney, I agree. There is no reason for us to not support you.
15 years 8 months ago #70

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

Thank you. I know it looks funny but I guess as long as its listed as in good standing it shouldn't hurt my score anymore

Congratulations I have never heard that happening (but then again I have learned so much since coming to this board
15 years 8 months ago #71

Make sure it stays that way.
15 years 8 months ago #72

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

Thank you. I know it looks funny but I guess as long as its listed as in good standing it shouldn't hurt my score anymore:cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #73

I've heard of baddies fall off your report but not turn into good. Nonetheless, congrats!
15 years 8 months ago #74

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Baddie turned into goodie

Has anyone heard of a baddie on a cr being turned into a goodie? About a month ago I disputed an old utility bill on my Experian cr. Today I got an email telling me the results were in. I pulled up my cr and lo and behold, it got moved to accounts in good standing. Before it said Paid,Closed,Collections. Now it just says Paid,Closed. Has anyone else had this happen to them before? I am happy. :cheesing:. One less baddie on there.
15 years 8 months ago #75