TV Shows

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

Did anyone see the movie White Noise 2? I just saw it last night and it was pretty cool. Kind of scary when they were talking about the 3rd day which was Satans Day and they had to kill the 3rd victim that they saved

Meya you like horror movies
15 years 8 months ago #61

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Did anyone see the movie White Noise 2? I just saw it last night and it was pretty cool. Kind of scary when they were talking about the 3rd day which was Satans Day and they had to kill the 3rd victim that they saved.:scared:
15 years 8 months ago #62

Oh wow, i really enjoyed the movies better. I am not a reader just a looker...lol. Every since I have been in school I did not like to read anymore because reading is so intensive in college. The only thing I read is mail and better have no more than one or two paragraphs:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #63

You just told me something new! I am bout to rent them

They are not the movies, they are the books only
15 years 8 months ago #64

You just told me something new! I am bout to rent them.:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #65

RivasGlo, did you get the movie yet? I used to have blockbuster unlimited with four (or 3) movies at time and i would take it back to the store to get free movies. They went up to $34.99 per month and I let them go. I am now with netflix, i just hate that everything is done by mail, but they are pretty fast though.

Hey you guys, you should rent "Left Behind" it has three movies and it is good. Its were people started disappearing and no one knows why. It is something like Revelation time from the bible but it is put in real life reaction through politics. You know the bible said that politics is full of evil and that is what really attracted me to the movie. Keep you eye on Nicolae.

Never saw the movies but I did read all 15 of the books in the series. The books are awesome![/quote]

1) Left Behind, 2) Tribulation Force, 3) Nicolae, 4) Soul Harvest, 5) Apollyon, 6) Assassins, 7) The Indwelling, 8) The Mark, 9) Desecration, 10) The Remnant, 11) Armageddon, 12) Glorious Appearing

Now these are the books that were are the prequel to the Left Behind Series that gives you a history on how the characters came to be]

1) The Rising, 2) The Regime, 3) The Rapture
15 years 8 months ago #66

I have satellite which is offered by Dish Network and I love the clarity of the HD channel. I wish everything on TV was produced in HD.

I have Directv and I love it
15 years 8 months ago #67

I was thinking about that but I am so addicted to wire cable. People out her do not care too much for the dish but Comcast is making everyone run to AT&T for cable service. They are getting rediculous with these charges.
15 years 8 months ago #68

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

I have satellite which is offered by Dish Network and I love the clarity of the HD channel. I wish everything on TV was produced in HD.
15 years 8 months ago #69

I cant say anything bad becasue i truely understand the cost of cable. Like a dummy, I pay $184 per month for this mess. I have HBO, Encore, Starz, and Hight speed internet. Not to forget 3 boxes. When my school is over with, I am going to let this high speed go and get with AT&T high speed. I know it is not going to be faster than what i got but who cares:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #70

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: TV Shows

Wake up! Do you guys have the message flashing across your screen telling you all that in February 2009 there will be no more analog television? We see it nearly everyday and it said all you will get is a fry, but if you have cable you don't have to worry about it. There is this product that you can connect to your television to watch TV but it is going to cost. But they did say that the government is offering grants to assist those who can not afford it.

I know, I know...when i moved in this building the cable was already here. went from HBO, SHOW w/89 channels to ...89 channels only..then down to about 40 channels. Now I have only standard cannels and the only 1 cable network is (FX). Since I've purchased two HD TV's some HD channels pop up. I have 5 WTTW channels and a few more.

Sometimes movie channels pick up time to time..but not often. If I don't buy a house in April..I'm gonna still move to another apt closer to work..then I'm change my phone/internet..service..might get Cable..not sure.

I get my movies at a discounted price..have about 400 movies..I just purchased Mad Men from Boarders w/my coupon. I had Blockbuster for about two months., maybe i'll try that again...other than getting cable..who knows...:confused:
15 years 8 months ago #71

JUST DISCOVERED SOEMTHING IMPORTANT, TRY NOT TO ATTACH PICS FROM A PERSONAL LINK BECAUSE THEY CAN BE ACCESSED IF SOMEONE CLICKS IT. FOR INSTANCE, I NOTICED THAT I PUT IN PICS FROM MY ONLINE MOVIE STORE AND I JUST SO HAPPENED TO CLICK IT AND MY ACCOUNT OPENED UP IN A NEW BROWSER, STILL SIGNED ON. I AM NOT FOR SURE IF IT IS BECAUSE MY IP ADDRESS IS RECONIZED BUT I AM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES.

IF YOU WANT TO POST IT, MAKE SURE THAT YOU GO RIGHT BACK AFTER POSTING AND EDIT THE PIC BY CLICKING]
1.EDIT
2. HIGHLIGHT THE PIC
3. CLICK INSERT LINK LOGO
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
4. HIGHLIGHT THE URL
5. AND TYPE ANYTHING LIKE (JFOWJFW02H90H2)
6. THEN CLICK SAVE

THIS WAY IT WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE SITE WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFO!

******Just giving heads up while having fun********]
15 years 8 months ago #72

Who can resist this man in this movie
[URL="http://www.-sr&strkid=50594564_0_0"]
File Attachment:
[/URL]
15 years 8 months ago #73
Attachments:

Hurry up and send the movies back RivasGlo, I cant wait to hear your feedback!
15 years 8 months ago #74

I don't have cable..so i buy tons of movies, saw Mad Men once and brought the 1st Second on DVD. Now I have to wait a year to see the 2nd second if i don't get cable! LOL!!

Wake up! Do you guys have the message flashing across your screen telling you all that in February 2009 there will be no more analog television? We see it nearly everyday and it said all you will get is a fry, but if you have cable you don't have to worry about it. There is this product that you can connect to your television to watch TV but it is going to cost. But they did say that the government is offering grants to assist those who can not afford it.
15 years 8 months ago #75