TV Shows

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Hey, that would be a good time to watch one with the man who ticked you off. Tell him you are the ghost in the picture. I bet he will be looking over his shoulder the entire time you are not around him....lolz :laugh: :scared: :scared:
14 years 9 months ago #16

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

You all have to see this movie called "Shutter" (2008) it is a remake of a claissic horror film. It caused me to jump a few times even when the wife touched the hubby on the shoulder. I will not tell anymore about it, but here it goes.

Sister I am sorry but I can't get into horror movies I don't like them at all girl. Maybe I can make an exception if I am with a fine man but then again maybe not LOLLL!!!!!!!
14 years 9 months ago #17

Woman Thou Art Loosed-- A film by T.D. Jakes in which a woman plays a convicted murderer who was.............. just see it for yourself. I know plenty of Michell's and I understand the pain that was embedded in her since she was a child

[/URL]
File Attachment:

Ok, OK, OK, pic two was darn near telling the story, but that was the part that tripped me out. Please watch it. For those of you who have Netflix, this movie is ready to play in your "Watch Instantly" Que.[/quote]

This was such a fantastic movie and Elise Neal is such an awesome actress
14 years 9 months ago #18

You all have to see this movie called "Shutter" (2008) it is a remake of a claissic horror film. It caused me to jump a few times even when the wife touched the hubby on the shoulder. I will not tell anymore about it, but here it goes.
File Attachment:
14 years 10 months ago #19

I have tried that and they were on the "I'm so sorry that you feel that way but there is nothing available in your area." What they don't know is, when I leave, I will not be back. I pay them too much as it is and I don't even watch TV as much as an average person does. I am a music person, and if I do watch TV, whatever channel that is on when I turn it on, is what channel it will be on for the rest of the day. I will watch a movie with no commercials quick.....lol!
14 years 11 months ago #20

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: TV Shows

Well, well, well, I see Comcast is lying all over the nation because I remember that 6 month story they kept telling me, now guess what it is? "Ohh that is for new members only!? Or, "We have no specials in your area!" W.t.&%@!... I happen to live in an area where cable is rocking. You guys come to my door on foot trying to sign people up to keep them from going to the competitor, what's really going on with you guys.

Just remember this, when you change your plan, don't even think that they are going to give it back to you at the price you USE to pay. Ohhhhhh nooooooo sista, it is going to be 50% more than what you use to pay for it. I don't care if it was just 6 months ago, that is how they get us. Only thing they work with me on is to select which deal to downgrade to. How in the world am I going to downgrade from what I have? The next step will be basic cable. I have HBO, Starz, Encore, and expanded channels. I had to get that just to keep up with the latest shows. I am tired of them, I am about to leave them as soon as I graduate, I don't need this so-called "fiber optics" connection, as long as I have some good Ram and memory in my PC, I think At&t will work just as well.

I have a cousin that works in Comcast customer service on the east coast and trust me, if you haggle with them and threaten to leave to the competitor, they will do whatever in their power to keep you. They do play games wit you (they have to test the waters when theyre negotiating), but they will give you the good deals. Keep asking to speak to a manager and they will negotiate with you. If you get frustrated and get some1 whos not working out, hang up, relax for a min and call back to get some1 else.
14 years 11 months ago #21

Woman Thou Art Loosed-- A film by T.D. Jakes in which a woman plays a convicted murderer who was.............. just see it for yourself. I know plenty of Michell's and I understand the pain that was embedded in her since she was a child.:upset:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Ok, OK, OK, pic two was darn near telling the story, but that was the part that tripped me out. Please watch it. For those of you who have Netflix, this movie is ready to play in your "Watch Instantly" Que.
14 years 11 months ago #22

I Love My DirectTV
15 years 2 months ago #23

Well, well, well, I see Comcast is lying all over the nation because I remember that 6 month story they kept telling me, now guess what it is? "Ohh that is for new members only!? Or, "We have no specials in your area!" W.t.&%@!... I happen to live in an area where cable is rocking. You guys come to my door on foot trying to sign people up to keep them from going to the competitor, what's really going on with you guys.

Just remember this, when you change your plan, don't even think that they are going to give it back to you at the price you USE to pay. Ohhhhhh nooooooo sista, it is going to be 50% more than what you use to pay for it. I don't care if it was just 6 months ago, that is how they get us. Only thing they work with me on is to select which deal to downgrade to. How in the world am I going to downgrade from what I have? The next step will be basic cable. I have HBO, Starz, Encore, and expanded channels. I had to get that just to keep up with the latest shows. I am tired of them, I am about to leave them as soon as I graduate, I don't need this so-called "fiber optics" connection, as long as I have some good Ram and memory in my PC, I think At&t will work just as well.
15 years 2 months ago #24

Replied by charonh on topic Re: TV Shows

I was thinking about that but I am so addicted to wire cable. People out her do not care too much for the dish but Comcast is making everyone run to AT&T for cable service. They are getting rediculous with these charges.

I, too, felt like Comcast was raping me and called in to complain, because I have three boxes also. I was advised that the first was free, but later told that someone gave me some erroneous info, I said tough, you had better not start charging me for it or it will be on your counter in the morning. Anyway long story short, the rep ended up being really cool and told me that I can call in every six months to see what their specials are and they will change my plan. I have high speed internet too, Meya. So I ended up getting HBO, Starz, and my highspeed for $39.99 plus the $42.95 for high speed so I'm pretty satisfied right now. Before I was paying ~$169 for the platinum package plus the high speed internet. When six months are up, I am going to call back in to see what they're offering, seems time consuming, but its worth it to save some bucks, maybe you should try it. I know this is one of your older posts, but work with me, lol.
15 years 2 months ago #25

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: TV Shows

I remember that sad situation which happened a few years ago because i lived not too far from where she lived at the time (woodhaven).

They(her husband) tried to burn the car in the back yard to hide the evidence but they got caught and she wound up getting 50 years in prison in which she deserved.

Now here is the link to the true story that was on the news.
http://www.wftv.com/news/1291016/detail.html [/color]

15 years 2 months ago #26

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Never heard of it but I just might rent it! It happened here in Ft Worth Texas! That sounds very cruel!
15 years 2 months ago #27

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: TV Shows

sounds like reservation road
15 years 2 months ago #28

Has anyone seen the movie Stuck? It is pretty good but I bet it will make you want to jump through the screen and smack the the driver who hit the man. That's all I am going to tell you until I read who saw it. One more thing, the movie was totally different from the actual true stroy. Well the ending was. Here is the pic and details (copied from blockbuster)of the movie,
http://images.blockbuster.com/is/amg/dvd/cov150/dru600/u670/u67012rgd0q.jpg?wid=130&&hei=182&cvt=jpeg Re-Animator director Stuart Gordon takes the helm for this disturbing tale of a compassionate retirement-home caregiver whose life is turned upside down after a gruesome hit-and-run accident leaves a severely injured homeless man lodged helplessly in her shattered windshield. Despite her repeated promises to take her ailing victim to the hospital, the realization that the accident could destroy both her career and her future finds her uncharacteristically deciding to let the man die a slow death in her garage while conspiring with her boyfriend to dispose of the body. A fictionalized account of actual events,
http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/movieDetails/332432

Now here is the link to the true story that was on the news.
http://www.wftv.com/news/1291016/detail.html
15 years 2 months ago #29

How horrible. Oh my word...

Tell me about it KellBell.
15 years 2 months ago #30