TV Shows

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

So do you think she killed her husband , and dude at the end? Or do you think the story goes exactly like she said it went?

No I think the story went exactly like that. I also read the book many years ago and I don't remember reading that she killed her husband.
14 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

So do you think she killed her husband , and dude at the end? Or do you think the story goes exactly like she said it went?
14 years 9 months ago #2

OK, who have seen this one? I really love this movie! My sister said the book was better (which usually is), but I was sort of tripping at the end when she was telling her best friend about how the guy left her. I was thinking, did she kill her husbands or did they really die the way she said they did? Or if dude (T.K.) was really really in love with Hailey Berry for who she was, not her money$$$$$$? Make sure you watch the part where it starts off with Hailey Berry walking back to her house and looking worn out. If you don't, then you will not see the part where she is telling the tale as the movie goes on.

This movie was so great I loved it
14 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: TV Shows

I like that Ice Road Truckers for some reason.
14 years 9 months ago #4

But they recap as they go on!:embarrassed:
14 years 9 months ago #5
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: TV Shows

I know. My mother has really gotten into the TV show Lost. I watched it in the beginning, but it's not that great of a show. It's a bizarre spinoff of Survivor, miss one show and you are never going to understand any of it. Now I am watching the First 48 again.
14 years 9 months ago #6

OK, who have seen this one? I really love this movie! My sister said the book was better (which usually is), but I was sort of tripping at the end when she was telling her best friend about how the guy left her. I was thinking, did she kill her husbands or did they really die the way she said they did? Or if dude (T.K.) was really really in love with Hailey Berry for who she was, not her money$$$$$$? Make sure you watch the part where it starts off with Hailey Berry walking back to her house and looking worn out. If you don't, then you will not see the part where she is telling the tale as the movie goes on.
File Attachment:
14 years 9 months ago #7

I have gotten so wrapped up about what is going on with them, that I have neglected............. the First 48.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
14 years 9 months ago #8
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Is this really a good show because I was thinking about just watching an episode of it?

It's a really good show about crab fisherman in the Bering Sea (Alaska). I have gotten so wrapped up about what is going on with them, that I have neglected the CSI shows, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, and the First 48.
14 years 9 months ago #9

Gurl i am still in to the First 48. The new episode started June 16th, I keep my eyes glued all up in it. The first one was not so cool (even though someone being dead isn't cool) but I know the rest is going to be poppin. I like to have my popcorn when I watch it. Sometimes it has me crying:laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #10

Well, this season of Dealiest Catch is turning out to be a very good season.

Is this really a good show because I was thinking about just watching an episode of it?
14 years 9 months ago #11

Of course! I ask the same questions sometimes....lolz!!!

Girl that movie is hilarious and makes me cry at the same time.
14 years 9 months ago #12
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Well, this season of Dealiest Catch is turning out to be a very good season.
14 years 9 months ago #13

Of course! I ask the same questions sometimes....lolz!!! :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #14

Hey, that would be a good time to watch one with the man who ticked you off. Tell him you are the ghost in the picture. I bet he will be looking over his shoulder the entire time you are not around him....lolz

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! That is funny! Hay Meya have you seen the Tyler Perry Movie "Why Did I Get Married"
14 years 9 months ago #15