MP3 players discussion

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Just purchased my lil son an 8gb from Wilmar yesterday. He has the blue one and I really like how it works. He is only 6 yrs old and mastered my pod and I was tired of him asking for it and crying about it.

The Nano is too flat and fragile looking, but that does not justify what it can do. OK, to shuffle the songs, all you have to do is shake it, and immediately it begins to shuffle songs. When you want to view an album of the song, all you have to do is turn it sideways and it will show it to you in like a 3d version. He really loves his Nano!

Since we already have an Itune account for our first Pod, just remember that we must change the setting to the new ipod by un-checking "Automatically start itunes with this (the new) Ipod" If you don't then songs that you add to the new Ipod will be erased and it will begin to sync songs from the previous ipod inside of it.

They work the same way ours do, I just forgot about the setting in it so I had to reset the ipod to allow playlist, videos ....etc. I am not too familiar with it since i just purchased it yesterday, but the more I learn, the more feedback I will give.
15 years 6 months ago #76
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Right now, I have 1827 songs on mine. But I have over 10 gigs in movies and TV shows on it. Has anybody seen the new iPods that are out? The 80gig classic has been replaced by the 120gig classic. I like the new nanos that are out though.
15 years 6 months ago #77

483 songs and counting....lol
15 years 6 months ago #78

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

The one that goes in the car is not working (not compatible), but the one I have in my house does work, I just have to put some paper in the slot to make it work. It is much cheaper, and I will do anything to save a dollar

I can totally understand save as much money as you can
15 years 8 months ago #79

The one that goes in the car is not working (not compatible), but the one I have in my house does work, I just have to put some paper in the slot to make it work. It is much cheaper, and I will do anything to save a dollar.:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #80

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Meya, why pay for something that isn't working?
15 years 8 months ago #81

Oh yesssss, did it the next day and guess what? The one from the apple store did not work either. I decided to get my money back and wait until we purchase our new vehicle. I am not in a hurry, but thier ipod fm/am clock radio charger was heck of high. I just kept the one that I have and will just roll with it.
15 years 8 months ago #82

Meya did you take the memory card reader for the Ipod back and get something else yet?
15 years 8 months ago #83

Which one do you have now? Or can someone else recommend a better reasonable one if hjm331 has not yet responded?:embarrassed:
15 years 8 months ago #84

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Yeah, that's the same one I had. It didn't last long for me either. Go ahead and exchange it for something better.
15 years 8 months ago #85

on my way:innocent:
15 years 8 months ago #86

Leave me alone, YES I am cheap

Girl take it back, get your money and go to the apple store and (I won't leave you alone until you do it) LOL!
15 years 8 months ago #87

Leave me alone, YES I am cheap:fun:. What makes me mad is that it works in my sister car. Maybe it is because she has a 2007 nissan, and I have a 97 camry. Do you think that my car was not designed to read ipod, or is every other one I purchase going to do the same thing? It just play 3.5 seconds of he song and then spit it back out.:upset:
15 years 8 months ago #88

The pic above is not for your car hjm331, this is the one for the car. And it does not work :upset:

Girl take that back and go to the apple store
15 years 8 months ago #89

The pic above is not for your car hjm331, this is the one for the car. And it does not work :upset:
15 years 8 months ago #90