TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Orchard called me today wanting me to enroll in creditkeeper. At first I thought yeah, some more junk to charge to my cc. The lady said the first month was only $1.00 and I could look at all 3 cr's. I decided to try it so the materials should be coming. Now I am not sure if I want it, because you can only pull your reports once a month?
15 years 9 months ago #46

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Meya, with CreditKeeper, can you also view your FAKOs from all 3 CB's or just 1? AND could I pull each day if I wanted to?

Yes you can view all 3 cb's and your scores. You will not get an alert about soft pulls but you will get one from address changes, new accounts, new inq's, score tracker (from exp) mail alerts that keeps you aware if your scores dropped/increased 20 pts or more for any reason, but you can only pull once per month. I think it is cool as long as they are keeping tabs on my cr, after so long, the every other day pull will just burn you out especially if you know you are taking care of business. I am just worried about what someone else including creditors may do to me.
15 years 9 months ago #47

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

I dont worry about soft pulls... I just like to see whos checking up on me...

With TrueCredit, I also get alerts... Ive gotten my address update alert; new accounts and new inquiries alerts from them... I really enjoy that part...

Meya, with CreditKeeper, can you also view your FAKOs from all 3 CB's or just 1? AND could I pull each day if I wanted to? Not that I do... I just pull after one or a few of my stmts cut just to make sure they are reporting good.
15 years 9 months ago #48

I only see soft pulls when I get my credit report in the mail. Soft pulls are the least of your worries so try not to judge a companie by that one. But, my creidt keeper has alarmed me about new accounts and inq from all three. I do believe they are monitoring exp, but I have received from all three, just not in a timely fashion. As soon as i get an email of an alert from them, i will copy and paste it to this thread for you and everyone else to see.
15 years 9 months ago #49

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

im in debate as to which credit monitoring service to go to...

I currently have TrueCredit for $14.95/month... I get unlimited access to all 3 credit reports and all 3 FAKOs.

With CreeditKeeper... Does it monitor all 3 reports and provide the 3 different FAKO's as well for $9.99??? I just need some clarification...

What I dont like about TrueCredit is that it doesnt show the soft pulls being made by other creditors :worried:
15 years 9 months ago #50

They are somewhat closer to myfico than others.
15 years 9 months ago #51

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Rob is right, it is $9.99 per month, and guess what Rob, I got 30 days free..

Me too I know creditkeeper is not fico but I still like them
15 years 9 months ago #52

How much is Credit Keeper?

Rob is right, it is $9.99 per month, and guess what Rob, I got 30 days free...:fun:
15 years 9 months ago #53

Yes it is only 9.99 so we shall see. When I reach home this evening I will tell you about the credit report that Cap1 sent to me
15 years 9 months ago #54

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

I guess that's a good deal as long as they keep their promise.
15 years 9 months ago #55

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Just got off the phone with an Orchard Bank salesperson. They were offering Creditkeeper to me for $9.99 month with the first month $1.00. Charged to my Orchard credit card. I am going to try it and if I don't like it I can cancel it and get a refund. At least that is what she said.
15 years 9 months ago #56

How much is Credit Keeper?
15 years 9 months ago #57

I am back with mycreditkeeper, I am through with truecredit because I am not an habitual credit puller and I see no need to pay $14.99 per month for nothing
15 years 9 months ago #58

I use freecreditreport.com and it lets me pull my once a day but I pull it once a week just to be on the safe side.
15 years 9 months ago #59

Isn't CreditKeeper the monitoring service offered by HSBC?

It probably is and Cap1 has sent me a credit monitoring as well
15 years 9 months ago #60