TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Isn't CreditKeeper the monitoring service offered by HSBC?
15 years 9 months ago #61

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

So now my orchard and my cap1 are reporting
15 years 9 months ago #62

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

It is a good thing that you mentioned this because I believe what the saying is about "use only 35%" but if you are not really active on a particular card, 50% should be the max. I am really active on my Cap1 due to vacation times so I will go 80-90% on my card because I KNOW that I have a couple of months payment plan to pay it back off.

When I use more it is because I am borrowing with intensions to pay back within 4-5 months or less. I let them get a little of the interest or finance charges because we are making a deal with each other. You let me borrow and I will pay you back with interest
:laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #63

That's why it's always a good idea to use 50 percent of your limit.
15 years 9 months ago #64

Nice try but i am only at 25% on that card....lol
15 years 9 months ago #65

They want to earn the right to charge you an overlimit fee and skyrocket your interest rate.
15 years 9 months ago #66

Thats why I am mad. I just looked today and it is still not there. The main thing that makes me mad is HOW DO THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT PUTTING YOU OVER YOUR LIMIT? THEY DONT CARE!
15 years 9 months ago #67

I hate being overcharged on my credit card and having to get it back. It can be really time consuming and stressing.
15 years 9 months ago #68

Did they end up refunding your credit card?

They are in the process, but I have not seen it yet! TRUST ME, I AM GETTING MINES BACK!
15 years 9 months ago #69

:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #70

Hey, I had to call turecredit and let them have it, I cancelled them and they billed me $14.99 last week and I just realized it. All I get is the "We are sorry" blahs, yeah right, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Do you know how many cold ones can be purchased with that?

True credit is a real mess they did that to me last year and I had to just tell them quickly about. They promptly refunded my money
15 years 9 months ago #71

Did they end up refunding your credit card?
15 years 9 months ago #72

Hey, I had to call turecredit and let them have it, I cancelled them and they billed me $14.99 last week and I just realized it. All I get is the "We are sorry" blahs, yeah right, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Do you know how many cold ones can be purchased with that?
:innocent: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #73

I am actually liking credit keeper they have been really on point with the the alerts, so I am think I am going to stay with them for a little while longer
15 years 9 months ago #74

It's not a matter of accuracy. All scores are accurate. However, lenders choose to pull the myFICO score because it is the most reliable scoring system because it factors everything lenders look for into one score.
15 years 10 months ago #75