TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Alright

Thanks, I seen it. Was thinking that maybe you should politely add that "It is for posting codes, and try not add conversations all through the page." I know it is almost impossible not to go off topic, but your thread is where people is going to want to look for codes, not conversations. That is a real important thread. Tell me what you think!

Will erase this from here in two days
15 years 1 month ago #1

Mycreditkeeper is real good to have. They send alerts through email and regular mail. We have a score tracker, the "What if" scenarios, budget sheets, easy-to-dispute files, pulls from all three Cb's, all three scores, and many more necessities. Myfico is just something that is good to purchase the most accurate scores from every now and then. They are more expensive than credit keeper, but the main thing we should be concerned about is our Cr being monitored by all three Cb's. Although Mycreditkeeper is an Experian watcher, they will alert you if any of the other two made changes. I say stay with them, but always check from MYFICO for the most accuracy of your scores.
15 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by cassey346 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

That's great to hear about you credit score jump meya. My score has been changing cause of paying stuff off collections and paying down credit cards. I still have so big cards to tackle but I will get to it. So in your opinion is credit keeper a good one to have or is it more worth paying the price for myfico.
15 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Alright :cool:
15 years 1 month ago #4

Way to go cassey346! Don't even trip, those scores are going to get there as long as you know you are handling your credit correctly. Just remember one thing, you have come a long way, so don't even try to let the scores discourage you. I just received a letter from my-credit keeper, and it said I have an alert because my scores increase by more than 20 pts. I have to take a look at it when I am able to pull again, but I will tell you right now, it is coming from paying down the bills, no new accounts, accounts aging, and paying on time. Utilization is mainly what makes my go up and down, but it does not bother me one bit, even though it use to kill me....lol

Hey bro, glad this thread popped up. I was just searching for the code you had used for my fico for my neighbor but I could not find it. How about starting a new thread for codes (for the discounts) when you get a chance, thanks!
15 years 1 month ago #5

Keep up the good work and don't forget to dispute incorrect addresses on your reports.
15 years 1 month ago #6

ok I just went on myfico.com and got my score there it says for eq. its 566 now on credit keeper it says for eq. 615 to me thats a big difference. but I'am glad I got my report there is stuff on there that is wrong like places it show i have lived, but never have and collection that never has been a collection. Well I just had to report to you guys the difference in my score. I just would like to see the 600 and stay there
15 years 1 month ago #7

No, you can only obtain/buy the "right" scores from myfico.com
15 years 1 month ago #8

I just signed up for credit keeper and wow what a difference in my scores. I had wamu free TU score and it said 578 and today ck said 642 for TU, and my other two was 600, and 615 which one year ago my scores where 496 so this is a big jump for me. I have a question before I get to happy about my scores is credit keeper the right score should I be happy for my scores or are they just teasing me[/quote]
15 years 1 month ago #9

Replied by mrbear on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

anyone hear about
http://www.creditkarma.com/

its suppose to be free... so whats the catch?

It's not a real FICO score. It goes from 300-900 range and it's like within 50-80 scores of your FICO. I think they're waaaay off on my score. They say my score is 720...i just got my first secured credit card, 2nd month using it. I doubt it's supposed to be that high.
15 years 1 month ago #10

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

These days and times makes you very leery about giving out personal without thinking about the consequences when dealing with credit issues.:scared:
15 years 1 month ago #11

Replied by charonh on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

anyone hear about

Me either, nothing in life is really ever free, but this is my first time hearing about this company.
15 years 1 month ago #12

I don't really go for these types of advertisements because I know I will regret it later.
15 years 1 month ago #13

Replied by relidtm on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

anyone hear about

15 years 1 month ago #14

Not as long as you only about 3 years.

Oh yeah, we need to wait. 3 years is not enough time to correct ourselves and run to the big boys. Just hold on, we will get there. :relieved:
15 years 2 months ago #15