What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

You can always from their website.
15 years 10 months ago #361

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

It's a pity that I don't have a Macy's around. It's a 45 minute drive to the closest one!
15 years 10 months ago #362

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Meya, I'm not bragging, just statin the obvious.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #363

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Fruity perfumes smell good on my but they are more for younger people like teens, but not really on a 25 year old. It tells me that you have not really grown up yet.
15 years 10 months ago #364

Meya, I'm not bragging, just statin the obvious. :cool:
15 years 10 months ago #365

Quit tring to brag lil bro, we get it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eldarwen, I hate fruity perfumes, they don't mix good on a lot of people and Macy's had some there on display for 50% off. I still would not go for it. Yuck!
15 years 10 months ago #366

All the colognes I buy are expensive. The cheapest one costs $60. I wear Polo Blue Ralph Lauren, Davidoff Cool Water, and Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue. Those are my favorites.
15 years 10 months ago #367

One that I am starting to wear again is Obsession, but not too much. Old people that come in to my bakery are the people who seem to bathe in something that cost only maybe $20. I do like some of the stuff that Bath and Body Works sells. But I am so sick of smelling Taboo, cucumber mellon, and the old lady bug spray perfume. Axe is another one that I can't stand and they sell it in my grocery store!
15 years 10 months ago #368

I dislike cheap perfumes and colognes. I smell them on customers all the time. They smell like they got them from a flea market that cost you only fifty cents. I like expensive perfumes but I can't afford them. I only have one Chanel perfume, but mainly stick to my Heavenly Angels perfume.

Those perfumes that we listed are not cheap. But there are some cheap perfumes that smell pretty good like Chloe, Avon' Mesmerize, Cachet, Sunflower, and the Avenue have some nice smelling $5 perfumes. I keep my expensive perfumes and I also have a stash of cheap ones also. As long as it smells good, it is all good in books. Now on the other hand, I can't stand a man that wears Brut or some other kind that smells like shoe polish. I have smelled some people wearing those and I have not seen brut in years. One of my husband friends wear that stuff and you could have sworn up and down that he stole it from his grandaddy.
15 years 10 months ago #369

I dislike cheap perfumes and colognes. I smell them on customers all the time. They smell like they got them from a flea market that cost you only fifty cents. I like expensive perfumes but I can't afford them. I only have one Chanel perfume, but mainly stick to my Heavenly Angels perfume.
15 years 10 months ago #370

Is Macy's not selling Drakar anymore? I want to get the new Usher cologne for my husband but he spray his cologne like roach spray and it have me coughing everytime.:upset:
15 years 10 months ago #371

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Oh yes, and although I enjoy the smell of expensive perfumes, I just prefer "Vanilla Lace" by Victoria's Secret or The Healing Garden's "Jasmine" from Rite Aid.
15 years 10 months ago #372

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I like the smell of Juicy Couture for men and Kenneth Cole BLACK. Just don't wear too much, fellas. Then I will feel like I'm in an episode of "Growing Up Gotti" which is never a good thing.
15 years 10 months ago #373

Not if I wear my Polo Blue first! You girls are going to be mesmerized by the smell of my Polo Blue cologne! Me and Eric stay stocked with that fresh cologne. lol
15 years 11 months ago #374

Girl you are going to kill em dead. We are going to have men smelling our parfume as soon as they sign in to the newtwork
15 years 11 months ago #375