Great Wolf Lodge® WorldPoints Platinum Plus® Visa® Card
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in net retail purchases towards travel, hotel accommodations, merchandise, cash and more§
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers and cash advance checks for your first 12 billing cyclesâ¬
- No annual fee
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Good Credit||Personal||$0*||0.00% for 12 Billing Cycles||N/A*||9.90%* - 15.99%*||Travel|
Important Notice: This FIA Card Services credit card is no longer available, or we are no longer authorized by the bank to provide information about this card. We are displaying limited archived data. Some information may be incomplete, inaccurate or missing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Here are some of the most popular cards on Finance Globe:
This is a Visa travel rewards card, issued by FIA Card Services. You can expect travel related rewards earned for purchases made. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a good to perfect credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 9.90%* and may be as high as 15.99%* Fixed, depending on your credit worthiness*.
There is a introductory balance transfer offer APR of 0.00% for 12 Billing Cycles*. There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is a travel rewards card, where you can expect to earn rewards for leisure or travel.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great credit record. A FICO credit score of 742 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval. While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any FIA Card Services product.
The grace period listed for the Great Wolf Lodge® WorldPoints Platinum Plus® Visa® Card is at least 20 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for new purchases during this time. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Redeem your points for cash back, travel with no blackout dates, car rental and hotel rewards, brand name merchandise, or gift certificates§
- Ultimate Accessâ€ž˘ rewards - an exclusive benefit of your WorldPoints credit card that gives you the ability to redeem for exclusive collectibles, memorable tailor-made experiences, unprecedented access to sports and entertainment personalities, access to marquee events, exclusive designer items, sports memorabilia, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in net retail purchases§
- Rewards begin at only 2,500 points
- No limit to the number of points you can earn each year§
- Points do not expire for 5 years§
Currently, we have no applicant results in our system. You can be the first one to help by submitting your application results to assist other applicants before they apply for this card.
There have been no approvals in our internal system that we can calculate for this card. This could be due to lack of time that this card has been listed at Finance Globe or from other various factors. As we gain more information about the approval rates, we will update them here. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 742, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
There are no reviews. If you have experience, you can write one now.
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.