Susan G. Komen® Credit Card
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing to Susan G. Komen® $3 million in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program.
- Susan G. Komen ® has received more than $7 million from Bank of America from this program since 2009.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Excellent Credit, Good Credit||Personal||$0*||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days.*||0.00% for 12 billing cycles||13.49%* - 23.49%*||Cash Back|
- ShopSafe®. Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online
- Paperless Statement Option. Opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption
- $0 Liability Guarantee is featured on all Bank of America® consumer credit cards. You’re not responsible for any fraudulent charge and we’ll credit any fraudulent charges back to your account as soon as the next day.
- Overdraft Protection. An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your eligible Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
Our Editor's Commentary:
The Susan G. Komen® Credit Card is a great option for many reasons, including the fact that Bank of America is guaranteeing $3 million to Susan G. Komen through December 2020.
Along with the money Bank of America is donating, this credit card has a top of the line reward program. This includes 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas.
When you combine all this with a competitive annual fee of 0 and APR of 13.49%* - 23.49%*, you have a true winner.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.