QCard® Store Credit Card
Our exclusive credit card makes shopping with QVC fast and easy! Plus… QCard holders get all these benefits:
- More Flexibility. Choose 3 Easy Payments on anything you buy with your QCard, excluding Gift Cards.** Select this option at checkout.
- More Previews. Sneak peeks at Today's Special Value® offers and other promotions. Look for periodic emails and statement inserts for details.
- More Service. Priority phone line for QCard members only. Call the number listed on your monthly statement.
- More Value. No annual fee.*
- More Security. Fraud protection with $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges.*
- More Convenience. One statement for all QVC purchases.
- More Access. Free Studio Tour for you and five friends. Visit QVC Studio Park in West Chester, PA and present your QCard for admission.
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with poor or limited credit histories. The issuer may expect recent or past flaws in your credit report. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 26.24%* (Variable)*.
There is not an introductory APR for this card, so the lowest or standard rate may apply immediately or after the grace period for eligible purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is not a rewards card. It is normal for cards for fair and poor credit histories to not offer rewards.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a recently clean credit record, with no recent negative marks on their report. However the card issuer may expect limited discrepancies. A FICO credit score of 617 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval. While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any Synchrony Bank product.
The grace period listed for the QCard® Store Credit Card is at least 25 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for new purchases during this time. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
There were 8 people that reported their status to us after they applied. They provided us with helpful qualification information, including their credit scores, the rates offered to them, household income and more. 88% of those applicants were approved.
The approval rate for this card is moderately high. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 617, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
Based on community reviews, we found that 0% of 1 user recommend this card.