Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Lex, what state do you reside in? Any pictures?
12 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by Lex on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Ooops, I forgot about this thread. Sorry!! I wish my hubby and HJM could work together, speaking of aligning employee's performance with organizational goals....they would rank #1 together!

Well yes we did have fun, the pics are mainly on his phone and I have not developed any yet, yes you can call me "lazy" :innocent: ! We had soooo much fun, believe it or not, he took us around to restaurants that I have never heard of. I have to admit it bro, Tim and I had heartburns, we just ......well....well....did not want to tell you. :laugh: :laugh: ! We went to a party at the Boom Boom Room :laugh: and bro decided to get up and dance. <- We will leave that alone...rflmbo! He really inspired me a lot while he was around, and believe it or not, I did not cry when he left. I did not have the energy too...lol.

Heh! Fun topic! Actually I haven't met one yet, but hope to soon! :)
12 years 7 months ago #2
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: iphone cover

I just saw this thread lol

Joeyman, I drove out from LA to SF.

Thanks for clarifying!
12 years 10 months ago #3
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Yeah... hjm331 is going to visit...! Hmm...? How's the job jar? Seems your husband might have a helper. Never too late to start!!! Get'em ready! The Wanderer... note my radio and life style handle... so you and your husband would assist with tours of San Francisco... now I am interested...! (...help you...).

Ooops, I forgot about this thread. Sorry!! I wish my hubby and HJM could work together, speaking of aligning employee's performance with organizational goals....they would rank #1 together!

Well yes we did have fun, the pics are mainly on his phone and I have not developed any yet, yes you can call me "lazy" :innocent: ! We had soooo much fun, believe it or not, he took us around to restaurants that I have never heard of. I have to admit it bro, Tim and I had heartburns, we just ......well....well....did not want to tell you. :laugh: :laugh: ! We went to a party at the Boom Boom Room :laugh: and bro decided to get up and dance.
12 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: iphone cover

Nice :laugh:
12 years 10 months ago #5

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: iphone cover

12 years 10 months ago #6

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Can't sleep so I guess I will start a thread about my exciting two day's of fun! Since we are all so close, I was curious about members and how well they associate. By all means, my story does not rule out the dangers of personally meeting someone online nor does it states that it is safe.

I thought I would fall asleep earlier, but my dear little brother is on the highway (for the second time) traveling 400+ miles to spend his birthday with my husband and kids. Can't guess huh? Its HJM331!!!! He is such a wonderful and inspiring person in my life and we have became so close, thanks to FG! His last visit in.......hold on...

Yeah... hjm331 is going to visit...! Hmm...? How's the job jar? Seems your husband might have a helper. Never too late to start!!! Get'em ready! The Wanderer... note my radio and life style handle... so you and your husband would assist with tours of San Francisco... now I am interested...! (...help you...). :laugh:
13 years 2 weeks ago #7

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

That's real nice Meya ! It would be nice if the opportunity arose for all of us as some point or other and if we all had the time, but the good thing is we are all one blog away, one comment away, one laugh away from talking to our fellow members !

You and the "Young Man" have a good time for all of us !
13 years 2 weeks ago #8

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Have You Personally Meet an FG Member?

Enjoy your time with HJM331! We will all be jealous. :innocent: So, you live in SF and he's 400 miles away. Where does that put him?
13 years 2 weeks ago #9
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

Can't sleep so I guess I will start a thread about my exciting two day's of fun! Since we are all so close, I was curious about members and how well they associate. By all means, my story does not rule out the dangers of personally meeting someone online nor does it states that it is safe.

I thought I would fall asleep earlier, but my dear little brother is on the highway (for the second time) traveling 400+ miles to spend his birthday with my husband and kids. Can't guess huh? Its HJM331!!!! He is such a wonderful and inspiring person in my life and we have became so close, thanks to FG! His last visit in.......hold on....:scared:..he just called to let us know he was half way:relieved:. As I was saying, his last visit in 2010 was to die for. We all stayed up till dawn talking and laughing through the night. I know my kids ran him crazy but, as he "claims" they were fun to be around. My husband stole him away from me as if he knew him all his life, and my friends welcomed him as though he has been around for years (virtually he was:laugh:).

Sadly, we did not have enough time to take him around town and show him the beautiful city of San Francisco, but this time we are all prepared and ready to roll. If you thought he was funny while chatting on FG, you would fall to the floor laughing if you personally met him. HJM331 is more like an older son to me, his life is a future vision of my boys to me. I applaud any young man that loves to work, maintain his finances, and over-determined. He strives so hard to coach his little sister to follow in his footsteps, actually, I think she on her way down the same path.

As I await his arrival, I will let you all know about the fun we are having, upload some pics, and update his safe return home. I know I am gonna cry....just like the last time when he left, except this time I am doing more fussing because I know he is putting the pedal to the metal to get here. Oh, BTW...yes I do fuss a lot, I might as well tell it here because I know he is going to "crack" my face:fun:
13 years 2 weeks ago #10