Myspace

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Myspace

Added the request!:white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Myspace

Ok, sorry. Just getting the full hang of FG Network. If anyone would like to add me as friend, just make sure you put from FG (I am private too).

http://www.myspace.com/kingnasy23
15 years 3 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Myspace

I'm using both of them. I use one of them to promote my music and the other to promote my auto detailing business. If you guys want to make comments about my auto detailing business, go here:

www.myspace.com/ajautodetail
15 years 3 months ago #3

Ok, you know I have 2 accounts that I accepted from you. Which one are you using? We need to make sure that you get all the credit to the one you want us to post or make comments on.
15 years 3 months ago #4

That's fine by me. Here's the link:

www.myspace.com/ajautodetail
15 years 3 months ago #5

OK everyone! Go and take a look at HJM new myspace. He has the cars that he detailed in there. I mean he got those cars blazing like they just left the showroom floor. Sorry to put you on spotlight bro, but I have to give credit where it is due.:cool:
15 years 3 months ago #6

Its showing now, I have not had a chance to play around with it yet. I will get to it as soon as my doors open up for myspace freedom.....I am going for win/win only. seems like that game is related to the hood, I should have no problem with it..:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #7
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Myspace

Thanks for the breakdown Eldarwen!

You should have recieved my invite for mobsters. It should have shown up somewhere on your page. If not, send me an invite to your mob and I will join yours.
15 years 5 months ago #8

I got it! Thanks for the invite!:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #9

Replied by tanyia on topic Re: Myspace

Hey Tanyia, you have a very nice profile, I was trying to send a friends request, but when I clicked "b my friend" it just went to a message. I am sort of behind in this myspace thing, but was that a request that I made, or was it just a message

Hey Meya,

You sent me a message, i did send you add me as a friends request so make sure you respond
15 years 5 months ago #10

Thanks for the breakdown Eldarwen!
15 years 5 months ago #11

here is mine

myspace.com/tanyia1969

Hey Tanyia, you have a very nice profile, I was trying to send a friends request, but when I clicked "b my friend" it just went to a message. I am sort of behind in this myspace thing, but was that a request that I made, or was it just a message?:dumbfounded:
15 years 5 months ago #12
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Myspace

When HJM said it is a mind thing, I went back to ask you (Eldarwen) what's really going on.......... with Mobsters. Sorry for the confusion, I was confused when I typed it.....lol

You would need to add the Mobsters app to your myspace account. You can find out if any of your friends are playing Mobsters and ask if they can join your mob (bigger is better). On your own, you can complete missions to earn 'money' to buy weapons, property and other things. Somewhere on myspace you can find out more about it. Right now, it is almost midnight and I am too lazy and tired to find the info.
15 years 5 months ago #13

Nice Toyota! :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #14

Replied by tanyia on topic Re: Myspace

15 years 5 months ago #15