Replied by Meya on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

Meya, I feel the same way. Seeing a picture makes this site more personal and friendly. I enjoy looking at your picture while I read your posts and I can almost hear the words coming out of your mouth. That really goes for everyone who has their picture on here, HJM331, Yoyo11, rwmtd. I hope everyone else feels the same because I really enjoyed putting my picture on here so you all could see me. And I used one of my motorcycle pictures so everyone would know what I look like 6 days out of 7. I love my bike

Thanks Rob, that is the same way I feel about you. When I see someone reply to your posting, just seeing your name brings you into thought than just an avatar. I hate to picture someone as an avatar because they start to look like them in my mind. :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #46

I'm thinking about reposting my original photo. I also just thought it was an ugly photo and thought, who would want to look at me starring at my work PC lookin' crazy? ya know.. I probably need to take some more nicer photos and upsynch them later.....But I do like the ability to see the actual photo of the person that i'm responding to. I just think it makes things more personable.............. Good Day, Mates!! Rockin35

Girlfriend please, the last thing I would want to worry about is someone looking at me and thinking thoughts of me. We are all family and friends here, so if someone is thinking bad thoughts about your pic, you should wonder why they are not throwing up their pic. I like your pic and it makes you look like a sophisticated sista who is all about business.
15 years 9 months ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

Women and their pictures can make a man's life harder in every way possible. :embarrassed:
15 years 9 months ago #48

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I'm thinking about reposting my original photo. I also just thought it was an ugly photo and thought, who would want to look at me starring at my work PC lookin' crazy? ya know.. I probably need to take some more nicer photos and upsynch them later.....But I do like the ability to see the actual photo of the person that i'm responding to. I just think it makes things more personable.............. Good Day, Mates!! Rockin35

Can't be any worst than my picture:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #49

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I'm thinking about reposting my original photo. I also just thought it was an ugly photo and thought, who would want to look at me starring at my work PC lookin' crazy? ya know.. I probably need to take some more nicer photos and upsynch them later.....But I do like the ability to see the actual photo of the person that i'm responding to. I just think it makes things more personable.............. Good Day, Mates!! Rockin35:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #50

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I like the avatars that people are using, but it makes me feel like I am talking straight to the individual when I can see a pic of them. I am not saying that everyone should......let me stop lyng.........it just feel much better and open when you can see who you are talking to. IMOO!

Meya, I feel the same way. Seeing a picture makes this site more personal and friendly. I enjoy looking at your picture while I read your posts and I can almost hear the words coming out of your mouth. That really goes for everyone who has their picture on here, HJM331, Yoyo11, rwmtd. I hope everyone else feels the same because I really enjoyed putting my picture on here so you all could see me. And I used one of my motorcycle pictures so everyone would know what I look like 6 days out of 7. I love my bike!:fun:
15 years 9 months ago #51

I am giong to bite them. I would only need milk when I am finished :laugh:...lol
15 years 9 months ago #52

Meya, I know you enjoy lookin at my picture and starin at my cheeks! :innocent:
15 years 9 months ago #53

I like the avatars that people are using, but it makes me feel like I am talking straight to the individual when I can see a pic of them. I am not saying that everyone should......let me stop lyng.........it just feel much better and open when you can see who you are talking to. IMOO!
15 years 9 months ago #54

Rick_E, I make my own beats and write my own music so I guess I can relate to that a little bit. :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #55

Replied by Rick_E on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures...Personal Member Pics

I'm not really a cute kitten - but I do play guitar!:fun:
15 years 9 months ago #56

I got mines on lock!
15 years 9 months ago #57

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I used to have a personal photo of myself when I first began posting and became a member of FG. But about a month ago and removed it and instead use the "Aquarius" symbol. I just thought it's probably better NOT to place a physical picture with the name, as some people may not want to see a personal image of any members. I know that seems strange...... Rockin35!
15 years 9 months ago #58

I am pretty loose with the avatars and icons on my website.

I can tell, freedom of speech can be really handy.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #59

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I am pretty loose with the avatars and icons on my website.
15 years 9 months ago #60