Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I prefer something on a professional approach, considering the topics. However, I always encourage the freedom of harmless expression, as this is a USA website. Every board owner will have different views and scopes of what is acceptable.

+1
15 years 9 months ago #61
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I prefer something on a professional approach, considering the topics. However, I always encourage the freedom of harmless expression, as this is a USA website. Every board owner will have different views and scopes of what is acceptable.
15 years 9 months ago #62

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I don't find anything offensive in that either.
15 years 9 months ago #63

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

I was just wondering. some message board that I belong to, it is not an acceptable one.
15 years 9 months ago #64
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

Eldarwen, you'rs is fine. :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #65

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Avatars and Pictures!

Is mine appropriate?
15 years 9 months ago #66
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

was created by Finance Globe

I would like to encourage our wonderful members to add an avatar or picture to this board. It just makes things more colorful :innocent:, and adds associations to members, as they are displayed by the posts. If you don't want to add a picture of yourself (which is totally fine), then please add a picture of something else that resembles you, whether it be art, a fictional (non-copyrighted) character, landscape or whatever! Just make sure it's not obscene and proper for an innocent child to look at please.

Here is how to do it:

1. Go to the main menu above, and move your mouse cursor over "Settings", then "Forum Settings", and then click on "Edit Avatar". The upload should be self-explanatory, but please let me know if you see any problems.

Finally, for those that want to lean on my shoulder :fun:, I will be adding a collection of avatars in the coming months. You can choose one of these if you wish.

Thanks!

Mike
15 years 9 months ago #67