Let's Talk Weight!

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

OK, I think I got something for you. When you open my documents, select the doc that you are looking for single click only. Now, look to your left under "File and Task Folders." Under that category, do you see "Publish this file to the Web?" It should have a little globe avatar on the side of it. When you select that, it should then open another smaller page asking if you want to publish all or just the one selected. Make sure it is just the one you selected After that, the Web Publisher Wizard should open up and guide you through the rest. You will be prompt to get a msn account, or I think it is a Microsoft account (which are both free free) if you do not already have one. Then you can start sharing files that you select over the internet.

If someone else in here knows how to help us, please do so, we are desperately trying to get our menu's together here.
15 years 3 months ago #31

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Try this one. It is the one I use. AOL had us to use these because they were closing AOL pictures. I was able to provide a link in the club, so let me know what happened when you tried it.
http://www.photoworks.com/?cb=PW_APM&coupon=GETMYFREE50&cp=wma_apm_dpr_50f_bnr2009&icid=navbar_Pictures

It didn't work because it is not pictures. The program doesn't take the pdf
15 years 3 months ago #32

Try this one. It is the one I use. AOL had us to use these because they were closing AOL pictures. I was able to provide a link in the club, so let me know what happened when you tried it.
http://www.photoworks.com/?cb=PW_APM&coupon=GETMYFREE50&cp=wma_apm_dpr_50f_bnr2009&icid=navbar_Pictures
15 years 3 months ago #33

Can't you just provide the link here and then we can click on it?

I thought there was an attachment icon here so when I emailed it to myself and went to attach it, I was screwed because there isn't one. I don't have a photobucket account because hjm331 asked me that so I don't know what else to do
15 years 3 months ago #34

Can't you just provide the link here and then we can click on it? :worried:
15 years 3 months ago #35

Then I think members would have to have adobe to open it. It's free so it shouldn't matter. Hey wait, let me wait till hjm answer this because he is able to get it to show without pdf

Ok if not I need to figure out another way to upload it as an attachment
15 years 3 months ago #36

Then I think members would have to have adobe to open it. It's free so it shouldn't matter. Hey wait, let me wait till hjm answer this because he is able to get it to show without pdf:embarrassed:
15 years 3 months ago #37

Do you have an account with Photobucket? If you do, you can upload the photo from your hard drive onto your account and copy and paste the direct link that they give you after you upload the photo.

I saved the pages into a PDF document. Photobucket can do a PDF?
15 years 3 months ago #38

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Do you have an account with Photobucket? If you do, you can upload the photo from your hard drive onto your account and copy and paste the direct link that they give you after you upload the photo.
15 years 3 months ago #39

I am trying to attach the scan food document but there is not way for me to do it. Can someone help a sister out

Thanks
15 years 3 months ago #40

PS, my school starts back on the 7th and the 13th. I am talking one on-line and the other in class. I had to take two classes in order to get financial aid, as you know that will base me as half time. The main thing is that it will change my repayment status, which will buy me some time. I was not ready to pay all of those loans as of yet. I want to make sure that all my credit debt is squared away first.

Hurry up with the recipe, I am dying to read it! By the way all, I went a head and purchased the Personal Trainer III, but check this out, if you are financing it you are not eligible for free shipping. :upset:

But, dude was cool, he put a bug i my ear and told me that it is not built anyway and that I would have to wait 7-10 days before it is ready to even ship, so he gave me half price. When you go on-line it says, "In-stock" clear as day, in stock is one thing, ready to ship is another. Hummmm, I kept that in mind for future purchases.:confused:
15 years 3 months ago #41

I wish I was finished. Remember I was suppose to be finished in December, but since I could not take Math20 and 40 together because they are pre-req's, I to take the other in Spring 09. That is suppose to be my last semester. The only thing I am nervous about is DID I PASS MATH 20 :scared: :scared: . I had a hard time in that class and that so called instructor of ours has not post our grades as of yet. WE (the students) are still sending each personal emails to see if each of us received a grade yet. I am just hoping and praying that she drops the lowest grade and let us roll. I have never failed a class in my life, and the Lord knows it will hurt me bad if I do. The only thing that fears me the most is that our final was 35% of our grade. That was waaaay tooo much and she knows it.
15 years 3 months ago #42

LOLLLLLL to Meya and HJM331

OK so after much digging around my apartment it is a hot mess let me tell you LOL! I found the menu breakdown but because I don't have a scanner I will have to wait until I go back to work on Monday. I will scan it and attach it on here

Hay Meya you are finished with school right?

My semester starts back up on the 21st of this month
15 years 3 months ago #43

Yeah, they are pretty high. That is how I found NordiTrack, the price was much lower for the same thing. I think they have one similar to this (but probably with a tiny bit more options) and it was in the $2k range. I was like, "ohhhhh no, I would rather jog around my block swinging 5 pairs of shoes in each hand by the laces first.
15 years 3 months ago #44

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Meya, I was actually thinking of buying a Bowflex for my garage but when I saw the price tag, I told myself that it was better if I stayed out of shape for quite some time. :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #45