USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

I just spent $40 at Chevron on a $4.39 per gallon regular unleaded price. I did not even get a half of a tank

OMG.. We are at $3.83 per gallon here in North Texas!!!!! Im glad I drive a small car (2001 Honda Civic - 2 Door)! IT helps. On the other hand my husband drives a 2003 Mustang and it eats alot gas :scared:
15 years 9 months ago #1
  • Rockin35
  • Rockin35's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Getting a Bike!!

Well, you guys... I work about a half mile from my job and I've went online and to 2 bike shops where I live. I am seriously thinking about riding a bike to work now. Main reason is gas prices, but also to get more excercise and loose weight. My only concern are the drunk drivers!! Rockin35:shocked:
15 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

I need an off-road bike. lol
15 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Well you better start looking for the best bike, your county and mines is about the same when it comes down to economy.
15 years 9 months ago #4

I'd rather ride a bike to work and go through the freeway with the bike rather than pay over $4 a gallon for gas. :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #5

Well thats just my "Rant" for this week... And the more frustrating part is that GAS is so high, that I am elminating sending payments via mail or anything else. I will stick to emailing and banking online.......I give up...teehee

I just spent $40 at Chevron on a $4.39 per gallon regular unleaded price. I did not even get a half of a tank:upset:. I need some skates!
15 years 9 months ago #6

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

I think it gets worse when you deal with teenagers in the grocery store. You know the ones, the ones who bag groceries ring out your groceries. I think that that is worse than any thing else. I am quicker to be blaming managers than the employees about laziness. I have had good and bad managers when I worked in customer service. Managers have to set and enforce the standard.
15 years 9 months ago #7
  • Rockin35

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Well thats just my "Rant" for this week... And the more frustrating part is that GAS is so high, that I am elminating sending payments via mail or anything else. I will stick to emailing and banking online.......I give up...teehee:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #8

The same here in San Francisco! The only screen that we see is the one that you better be looking at unless you don't care about missing your number being called lol. Everyone hates to go to DMV, that is why I do everything online. The last time I was at DMV, I went to the one in Berkely, CA because I thought the line was much faster, NOT!!!!!! I waited in there for 4 hours and I was mad as heck! As for UPS, I have to travel out of the city to pick up something that I missed, I do not understand why they put our local postal service in another city and we have some in San Francisco. :upset:
15 years 9 months ago #9

The DMV in Pasadena, CA can maybe seat 20 people while there's 60 people waiting in a big building. There aren't any movies playing though.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #10

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Yup the DMV. Ugh the one here is not THAT attractive so having to wait in a small room w/ 50 people and only 30 chairs sure does suck. At least they play movies while you wait ;)
15 years 9 months ago #11

The Post Office isn't the only place where you have to wait in a long line for a long time. It's the same story at the DMV. Places like these worry about how much they are paying for their employees and not much about their customers. They know for a fact that you have no choice but to wait and nowhere to go so they hire a few employees to help long lines of customers daily. It's no surprise to me even though this is reality, unfortunately.
15 years 9 months ago #12
  • Rockin35

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Let me Clarify.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out a True Fact. Actual an Factual to be exact. These are lazy employees(set in there ways) that have serviced the customers ahead, yet continue to stand there and small talk about their grand children, the next payday and Bush. Obviously they do not know how to multitask, and cant work and talk at the same time.

With some businesses, it is the nature of the beast that processing request occassionally run slow (such as Banks for Example). Its serious business, but getting stamps and watching others in front of me, sigh & shrugg there shoulders at the same "Foolishness" that I have witnessed, on countless visits to that post office.

Have a good day!! Rockin35!
15 years 9 months ago #13

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: USPS Cashiers, NO Sense of Urgency!!!

Those lines always move slow. I'm gonna play devils advocate here and say that they are human beings and not robots. I see no reason that I have to get impatient to wait in line. Whining about how you have to wait is not going to make them move faster, it will make them move slower.
15 years 9 months ago #14

Replied by RivasGlo on topic It is exactly the same

It is exactly the same way here (North Texas)... They attend you with all the time in the world and try to sell you insurance for your package... One simple thing takes about half an hour!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #15