Investing on advertising a site

Replied by freddieb on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

The money must always be invested in the right place to secure one's future.If you are thinking to invest in advertising site then take the whole information about it. I feel that earning only is not sufficient you should make some investments also to secure the future.There are lots of ways to make an investment.Actually i have a keen interest in mutual fund investments. I have already invested in mutual funds. It is the most reliable way of investing the money. If anyone really interested in investing in mutual funds can try it.There are a no. of websites that provide newsletters and services for investment professionals and individual investors to discover best mutual fund managers and mutual funds for them. I use fundmojo.com myself. It has helped me to achieve private equity return without hefty fees. Try fundmojo.com yourself.

http://www.fundmojo.com
15 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

Yes I Have My Own Business But My Friend He Wanted Me To Give Him The Money To Start A Rental Car Company With Me Being The Cfo Of The Comapny

keijon, I Didn't Know You Had Your Own Business. I Thought You Were Going To Start Your First Business With A Friend Who Wasn't The Right Candidate For Partnership. Can You Please Clarify This?

15 years 7 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

Take a look at what our author Mary Tomkins have to offer us with information on investing https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Articles/categories/Saving-and-Investing/
She is really good with her sources, give her a try.

Logical, read the other links here on investements if you have not done so yet. Here is the main forum https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59
15 years 7 months ago #3

Replied by logical on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

this is a great site. i want to create my own business investing for others and advertising online. not sure how that will go over. usually people dont want to give up thier money online to someone they have never met. i fully plan on obtaining all the legal requirments, but i am sure that will take some time and i am already investing for others as we speak.
so far the only adjustment i have had to make was to take taxes out of thier profit when they withdraw as my portfolio is still under my name.

any other legal things anyone can think of? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
15 years 7 months ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

Keijon, I didn't know you had your own business. I thought you were going to start your first business with a friend who wasn't the right candidate for partnership. Can you please clarify this?
15 years 7 months ago #5

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

google adwords campaingn is good cuz it brings good traffice to my company wed site

postman.

what type of site are you trying to advertise? have you exhausted all the free options for advertising your site yet? If you are going to advertise I would suggest starting with a Google AdWords campaign. It should bring good targeted traffic to your site.

15 years 7 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Investing on advertising a site

Please read the disclaimer from FG. Hope this helps! https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=807
15 years 7 months ago #7

Replied by logical on topic finance legal question

do you only have to be licensed to give investment advice or to invest for others if you charge?
basically if i do it for free am i breaking any laws that could come back to bite me?
15 years 7 months ago #8

Replied by Scribes on topic I have already used dig

I have already used dig on all of my articles. Some of my traffic is coming from Digg. They are indeed one of the best free methods to advertise a site but I’m looking for some other ways to increase my traffic.

I have used stumble in the past but the traffic that I get are just leaving as soon as they have viewed my site and went on to another. I don’t like using them.

A lot of my readers come from Digg as well. I've written some very good articles, mostly for people writing business plans and such, but I've also done a few things like writing a cover letter for a resume, and writing a campaign speech. :D
15 years 10 months ago #9
  • Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic I have already used dig

I have already used dig on all of my articles. Some of my traffic is coming from Digg. They are indeed one of the best free methods to advertise a site but I’m looking for some other ways to increase my traffic.

I have used stumble in the past but the traffic that I get are just leaving as soon as they have viewed my site and went on to another. I don’t like using them.
15 years 10 months ago #10

Replied by Scribes on topic postman. what type of site are

postman.

what type of site are you trying to advertise? have you exhausted all the free options for advertising your site yet? If you are going to advertise I would suggest starting with a Google AdWords campaign. It should bring good targeted traffic to your site.

My site is about how to make money online. I’m also thinking of advertising with Adwords but I heard that there are a lot of competitors and I’m afraid that my site wouldn’t be notice at all.

Like I said, DON'T USE ADWORDS. You're right, the market is saturated, too many people doing this crap. :D Go with what I told you. If your site is about making money, WRITE ARTICLES about making money. :D Then publish them ALL over. You can post articles in, like, a million areas online. :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #11
  • Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic postman. what type of site are

postman.

My site is about how to make money online. I’m also thinking of advertising with Adwords but I heard that there are a lot of competitors and I’m afraid that my site wouldn’t be notice at all.
15 years 10 months ago #12

Replied by princee18 on topic it depends on the type

it depends on the type of site you are having.For some sites even a small investment in promotion can be helpful.But some sites grow gradually and take time to attract the people.
15 years 10 months ago #13

Replied by Scribes on topic I’m currently thinking on investing

I’m currently thinking on investing my money to advertise my site. Is there someone out there who has already done this? How much did it cost you to advertise your site? What are the factors that I should consider when choosing an ads campaign that I will do business with?

I would very strongly caution you against using Google Adwords. It might seem like a great idea, but if you aren't 100% tech-savvy, and able to babysit your site 24/7, forget it. I do something simple and free known as Social Media Marketing. Write several articles about your site and industry, whether how-tos, or news, whatever, and make them available on your site free. Then join two places called Digg and StumbleUpon. Start advertising your articles and people will read them. Make sure the article contains a link that goes back to your website, and there you go. Instant free traffic. :cool:
15 years 10 months ago #14

Replied by dallasld on topic postman. what type of site are

postman.

15 years 11 months ago #15