Do Dreams Have Meanings?

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Do Dreams Have Meanings?

I had a dream I was married to Batista and he is single LOL!
15 years 8 months ago #31

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Do Dreams Have Meanings?

That happens to me too every so often. Last week, I had a dream where I was dating Mariah Carey. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #32

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Do Dreams Have Meanings?

Hi Pinkee, I see this thread has slowed down some, but I just wanted to ask about dejavu. Today I was sitting in my garage talking with my sister and friend while twigging in my hair and I noticed something, I have seen this before. I was sitting in the same seat and so were they. What made me notice was the magnet on my deep freezer, that is when I went into the trans and noticed it was a dejavu. Do you have an explanation for this? I never knew, all I thought it was was our spirits floating around while we are asleep and they hang out with other spirits. I know this sounds crazy, but I don't have another explanation.
15 years 8 months ago #33

Replied by hjm331 on topic It should be! I wish

It should be! I wish it was reality! lol :cool:
15 years 10 months ago #34

Replied by Meya on topic A dream hugh? You sure

A dream hugh? You sure it wasn't a wish? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #35

Replied by hjm331 on topic I had a crazy dream

I had a crazy dream last week where I was checking my BofA card online and they were increasing my limit every 2 minutes. By the end of the dream, my limit eventually reached 2 million dollars. I woke up and checked my account and it was still at $1.5k lol
15 years 10 months ago #36

Replied by Scribes on topic I can say that on

I can say that on a forum can't I????

oooops

I don't swim and tell. :D Needless to say, I really can't wait for summer. I'm envisioning a beautiful pool suite in the Poconos for the weekend -- complete with sparkling apple juice, candles and loofahs. :D
15 years 10 months ago #37

Replied by Meya on topic I can say that on

I can say that on a forum can't I????

oooops :innocent: :innocent:
hummm, I wonder if that was really dream or a real life session. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #38

Replied by Scribes on topic Well, I love some of

Well, I love some of my dreams too. I especially like the ones where I'm in a compromising, not quite entirely unlawful carnal-based, uh, oh heck with it... sexual fantasy. I can say that on a forum can't I???? :cheesing: My favorites are the swimming ones. I have a lot of dreams where I'm with my fiancee, and she's diving into a clear pool and I dive in after her -- usually then one of my three cats comes in and jumps onto my chest and ends the dream.

You know, I could just kill the little furballs sometimes...
15 years 10 months ago #39
  • Pinkee
  • Pinkee's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Pinkee on topic I used to have dreams

I used to have dreams maybe 1 or times a month dealing with tornadoes. Sometimes I'll see them coming from a ways off, and they come towards me, and other times I see them almost right on top of me, but really thin ones, like little waterspouts almost. To dream of those storms means that your mind is currently in a state of unrest and upheaval, much like a tornado's damage. You've got something on your mind that is unresolved, and there are feelings of uncertainty.

In fact, a LOT of dreams we have are due to the fact that we go to bed thinking of something and it invades our subconscious. Do yourselves a favor. Don't go to bed mad or with unresolved feelings. Talk about them, eat a few peanuts, and you'll sleep like a baby.

Will try! But I honestly like having dreams. Not like the tornado dreams you have, nope. :fun: I've grown to like the weirdness of my dreams, that's all; about how I dream of familiar places but everything's distorted. The dimensions are all wrong and the people look weird and I look weird, too (or maybe that's exactly how I look in real life!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And sometimes yeah it does tell me a little something about how I was feeling or whether something was bothering me before I went to sleep and just continued to bug me in my dreams. But a lot of times they're just totally absurd and meaningless and I scare myself sometimes why I even dreamt them in the first place! Weird how your subconscious works.
15 years 10 months ago #40

Replied by Scribes on topic She was nailed to the

She was nailed to the cross!

I remember her ads were quite popular in the late 80s and early 90s. I'm glad you know a poet, Meya. It's quite a challenging profession. I'm just a lowly business writer, but I aspire to be a screenwriter someday. :cool:
15 years 11 months ago #41

Replied by Meya on topic She was nailed to the

She was nailed to the cross! :laugh: :laugh:
This girl is real cool though, she is not like one of the real Miss Cleo's, that is just what we called her. She give up good advice on our dreams and sounds very positive. I know I was telling her about the dream that I had of my granny (who passed) and what she told me put tears in my eyes. It was so joyful and relaxing to hear what she was telling me. I really want to get a hold of her. By the way Scribes, I meant to say her profession is poetry, but on her spare time she loves to deal with dreams and what they mean to her.
15 years 11 months ago #42

Replied by Scribes on topic I am still waiting for

I am still waiting for a response from a previous classmate who we used to call "Miss Cleo" she was very good with this and it was her profession.

Wasn't the real Miss Cleo nailed by the FTC some years back? :D I remember reading how her and the Psychic Friends Network forked over some $5 million to the FTC and forgave debts owed them by consumers of over $500 million. Geeez, I'm in the wrong line of business. People should just tell me their dreams and I'll make a fortune advising them on what to do. :D
15 years 11 months ago #43

Replied by Meya on topic I am still waiting for

I am still waiting for a response from a previous classmate who we used to call "Miss Cleo" she was very good with this and it was her profession.
15 years 11 months ago #44

Replied by liowkc on topic Meaning or no meaning, we

Meaning or no meaning, we always dream when we are sleeping. When we wake up, we forget most of our dreams. The little that is left inside your memory is what is left that you can remember. So I guess we place more significance on this.
15 years 11 months ago #45