Getting someone to pay-back

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Getting someone to pay-back

Too hard. I am getting nervous about applying for a job when I graduate. I think I may have to stay in the hair business after I graduate becasue there are no jobs out there.
15 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Getting someone to pay-back

No KMoney, she hasnt given me anything. She is still working temp jobs and she just starting baby sitting cause she was barely making it

The job market is so tough now a days
15 years 8 months ago #2

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Getting someone to pay-back

How are things going now, is your mom starting to give you some money?

No KMoney, she hasnt given me anything. She is still working temp jobs and she just starting baby sitting cause she was barely making it :scared:
15 years 8 months ago #3

My mother knows that I need the money... I spoke to her today and all she could tell me is that she will try her best to pay me something... Worst part is that my father knows NOTHING about this

How are things going now, is your mom starting to give you some money?
15 years 8 months ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Getting someone to pay-back

:cool:
15 years 8 months ago #5

Lol, you are crazy for that one Kmoney :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #6

lol! :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #7

Thanks all, the best is to say NO but I am not the one that lends, he is giong to make me clock him upside the head next time I see him. I put myself in a trick bad, but what makes it so bad, I did not care about the money being paid back, I hate the fact that he is hiding from me. I will be better off putting him on my bs list too.

Meya I don't have bail money and you know I am trying to rebuild my credit LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
15 years 8 months ago #8

Exactly the next time just say "no" and keep it moving

Thanks all, the best is to say NO but I am not the one that lends, he is giong to make me clock him upside the head next time I see him. I put myself in a trick bad, but what makes it so bad, I did not care about the money being paid back, I hate the fact that he is hiding from me. I will be better off putting him on my bs list too.
:upset:
15 years 9 months ago #9

Aww RivasGlo you didn't know

Thank you for the comfort :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #10

My mother knows that I need the money... I spoke to her today and all she could tell me is that she will try her best to pay me something... Worst part is that my father knows NOTHING about this

Aww RivasGlo you didn't know
15 years 9 months ago #11

My mother knows that I need the money... I spoke to her today and all she could tell me is that she will try her best to pay me something... Worst part is that my father knows NOTHING about this :worried:

If I would of known that I was gonna get married April 08 and move in w/ my hubby to our own APT. I would of never done it!!!!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #12

RivasGlo mentioned that her mother is aware of the fact that she needs the money.
15 years 9 months ago #13

Ugh... It was hard for me to say no to my MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!! Has owed me about $600 for about a year... and there I go again and loan her another $500... She was paying me off but then she lost her job October 2007 and I felt bad for her. SHE KNOWS SHE OWES ME. She started working again last month... So I began askin for tha moolah! We shall see how that goes bcuz right now... IM THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE EXTRA MONEY!

Hmm that is a tough one but you know what now you are in need of your money. Have you tried telling your mom that
15 years 9 months ago #14

Why didn't you tell her that you needed it as bad as she did. Now you are in a tight spot. I know it's hard saying no but if she isn't able to pay you back, your credit report is going to take the hit, not hers.
15 years 9 months ago #15