Are you using a PC

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic HTML :dumbfounded: For the challenge,

HTML :dumbfounded:

For the challenge, I did execlty what you told me to do myself just to see if I could do it. It worked!!!! Whew at first it looked like another language or a meta tag or something. That is the only way it came out. Thanks so much FG.
:white-flag:
16 years 2 months ago #1

Replied by Finance Globe on topic I think I understand what

I think I understand what is happening now. Click on the "HTML" button on the lower right area of the icons, and you will see some hidden elements, probably a <div> tag. You should have full control of what's in the box from here. If you need help with it, PM me and send me the contents and I will show you what needs to be removed. Sorry that it is like this, but the html feature gives more control when problems like this arise.
16 years 2 months ago #2
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I'm using PC and yes

I'm using PC and yes I do see everything. Is is because when I copied and paste it everything formatted into a table graph? I can delete everything else but that particular pasting (Scores from December 08). I even tried to use a white font to hide the scores, but the table chart still shows.
:dumbfounded:
16 years 2 months ago #3

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Are you using a PC

Are you using a PC or a MAC? Which browser are you using?
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Finance Globe.
16 years 2 months ago #4
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic It will not delete. It

It will not delete. It seems like it just received a life sentence, It's stuck!
:laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Hi Meya, what happens when

Hi Meya, what happens when you put the mouse cursor in the box and hit delete and backspace?
16 years 2 months ago #6
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic That is the first thing

That is the first thing that I tried and it does not work. :scared:
16 years 2 months ago #7

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Hi Meya. Just select the

Hi Meya. Just select the area that you want removed so it is highlighted with your mouse (hold down left mouse button while selecting, and then hit delete on your keyboard. You can then paste the updated items.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.
16 years 2 months ago #8
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

Hi Mike, I saw that someone posted about the profiles in another thread, but I wanted to put mines here.

I am trying to delete my last months (12/07) scores from creditkeeper in my profile but I can't. I did copy and paste it from the site, but when I try to delete it from the profile I do not have any cut or delete options from my mouse nor the tools on your site. Every month I want to add the new FICO scores in the tables, others are my FAKO's and I can update that from the ticker tracker. Please help me whenever you get a chance. Thanks!
16 years 2 months ago #9