good auto loan?

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: good auto loan?

lmao

The Gas Prices are outrageous and my wife has a 2010 toyota sequoia that she just dont drive now because of the prices and she drives about 80 miles one way to work 80 miles back home and she just talked me into getting a 2011 hyubdai sonata:white-flag:
13 years 3 weeks ago #16

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: good auto loan?

lmao

lol~
13 years 3 weeks ago #17

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: good auto loan?

The old saying "... the rich just get richer..."

lmao:laugh:.......When I go to the gas station and see the faces of drivers of the big suv's....."priceless" as the old Masdtercard advertisement says
13 years 3 weeks ago #18

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: good auto loan?

This past January I bought me a new 011 Honda Civic Exl fully loaded and as these gas prices are slowly becoming outrageous again, I now feel the benefit of owning one.

The old saying "... the rich just get richer..." :laugh:
13 years 3 weeks ago #19

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: good auto loan?

This past January I bought me a new 011 Honda Civic Exl fully loaded and as these gas prices are slowly becoming outrageous again, I now feel the benefit of owning one.
13 years 3 weeks ago #20

Replied by smcc on topic Re: New Car Commercial

Not that serious. I just saw the commercial and started to wonder. Cnative's point makes a lot of sense.
13 years 7 months ago #21

Replied by cce on topic Re: New Car Commercial

Smcc, did you try asking the Chrysler finance department how they report this? I would think they are familiar with this procedure.
13 years 7 months ago #22

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: New Car Commercial

Ok everyone, I go out and purchase this new Chrysler "whatever" through financing. I drive it 60 days, realize it sucks and should have purchased the Corvette. Chrysler tells me while financing that if in 60 days I can bring it back, only paying for the miles I have driven. They have covered my first two payments.

Now if I take this car back, how does this affect my credit ? How does this affect my ability to go right out and finance the Vette ? Is the 60 days a short term lease which becomes written in stone should I decide to keep the car ?

Does the smart shopper come in and find out what the wholesale price of the Chrysler is since its been previously owned and dicker on the price ?

I would imagine it would ding your credit since the loan would have to be approved and would report to the bureaus. The only way against that I guess is if you finance it through GMAC (or Ally Financial is the new name) and they agree to delete the trade if you return the car. But in the meantime, that loan would be reporting when you go in to buy the other car.

It does seem like an odd promotion. GM did it a while ago with their Testdrive promo and Hyundai's Assurance works similarly if you got laid off. I am sure they have done their research and have found that few would take advantage of it.
13 years 7 months ago #23

Replied by smcc on topic New Car Commercial

Ok everyone, I go out and purchase this new Chrysler "whatever" through financing. I drive it 60 days, realize it sucks and should have purchased the Corvette. Chrysler tells me while financing that if in 60 days I can bring it back, only paying for the miles I have driven. They have covered my first two payments.

Now if I take this car back, how does this affect my credit ? How does this affect my ability to go right out and finance the Vette ? Is the 60 days a short term lease which becomes written in stone should I decide to keep the car ?

Does the smart shopper come in and find out what the wholesale price of the Chrysler is since its been previously owned and dicker on the price ?
13 years 7 months ago #24

Replied by Meya on topic Re: good auto loan?

You are more than welcome!
13 years 10 months ago #25

Replied by belle on topic Re: car financing

In my opinion........No!!!!! Some say purchase the house first. I say, if you already comfortable in the place you in, and if a car payment will not tighten your pockets, then stay where you for the next 60-72 months and purchase a vehicle that is durable and reliable then purchase your house later. More than likely you will wound up purchasing another car during your mortgage, but at least you will have time to feel the comfort zone of when to purchase another while making mortgage payments. You are talking about two things that are not purchased very often and you will be lucky to purchase 2 homes or 5 cars in your lifetime. So think really hard before you spend.

Thanks Meya, you really made me think. :)
13 years 10 months ago #26

Replied by Meya on topic Re: good auto loan?

:white-flag: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
13 years 11 months ago #27

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: good auto loan?

... thank heaven's for warranties...!

Ford has come a long way and the Fusion is actually proven more reliable than a Camry or Accord. Ford needs to start tooting their own horns to change people's perceptions.
13 years 11 months ago #28

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: good auto loan?

... thank heaven's for warranties...! :cash: With all these Fords and Toyota's being purchased around here, were going to need them if they survive the recalls...! Note, at least I own stock in Ford so I can pay myself :relieved: ... hee hee hee ... Also, by buying Ford I am keeping my friends on the Minnesota "Iron Range" in jobs!
13 years 11 months ago #29

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: good auto loan?

Way to go Kiejon! Wow, that is a very low APR. Is that for the full term, or is it an introductory rate set for a certain length of time? I test drove the Sequoia last year (or was it year before last), it was pretty roomy and just perfect for...............wait a minute, that was the Sienna...lol

Hello there Meya the APR. Is for the full term of the loan and yeah the price on The Sequoia is steep but I love the vehicle and I just cant wait tell this weekend to come cuz Vages here I come
13 years 11 months ago #30