good auto loan?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: good auto loan?

Way to go Kiejon! Wow, that is a very low APR. Is that for the full term, or is it an introductory rate set for a certain length of time? I test drove the Sequoia last year (or was it year before last), it was pretty roomy and just perfect for...............wait a minute, that was the Sienna...lol!:laugh: The Sequoia was not big enough for a family of 5 (being that boys need more room). The prices were steep too, that is why I went ahead and changed my mind for the Sienna. Even though I never purchased a new vehicle from Toyota lately, I still have my mind set on the Buick family. I still love Toyota to this day, but I can not afford their SUV's. :worried:

Glad you love your new car, when you get a chance, come and pick up a few of the members here so we can all roll down the highway singing the blues:white-flag:
13 years 11 months ago #31

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: good auto loan?

Congrats Kiejon! Let us know about your APR and the feel of the new vehicle you selected

Hello Meya And network I had a Vary long day with My new Vehicle ( toyota sequoia ) I love the feel of it and all the room I have Just love It but anyways The financing was easy as 123 with one of my credit unions that me and my wife banks with (school first federal credit) just love them the APR is set at 2.99:white-flag:
13 years 11 months ago #32

Lol...ok!

ok lol
13 years 11 months ago #33

Lol...ok!
13 years 11 months ago #34

Congrats Kiejon! Let us know about your APR and the feel of the new vehicle you selected

Hello Meya I can give you and the network a update on monday on the APR and the feel of the new Vechicle I have selected I dont burn that much rubber lol not yet anyway lol
14 years 9 minutes ago #35

hey hey hey ... watch out for Toyota's and GM's!

Yea I have but I love toyota's and my wife have a toyota camry 2009
14 years 13 minutes ago #36

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: good auto loan?

hey hey hey ... watch out for Toyota's and GM's!

LOL :white-flag:
14 years 2 hours ago #37

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: good auto loan?

hey hey hey ... watch out for Toyota's and GM's! :fun: You've been reading the paper!
14 years 2 hours ago #38

Congrats Kiejon! Let us know about your APR and the feel of the new vehicle you selected:fun: vroom, vroom, don't burn rubber on us!:fun:
14 years 3 hours ago #39

I would assume that you would go the same route that you just went with financing your sis-n-law a car. That was the best deal. Why don't you finance that way Kiejon?

I am Going with My credit Union I talk with a banker today and they are going to do the loan this monday so Yeah I am fine now
14 years 14 hours ago #40

I would assume that you would go the same route that you just went with financing your sis-n-law a car. That was the best deal. Why don't you finance that way Kiejon?
14 years 17 hours ago #41

Hello network I on the hunt for a new car/loan after a car accident this mo I am looking at 2 SUVs 2010 Chevrolet Traverse Traveler's Edition last nite Me and my wife went to a Chevrolet dealer the Chevrolet Traverse Traveler's Edition has a $2000. and additional $1000. if you have a toyota but also I have my eye On the 2010 toyota sequoia and also toyota has 0% financing and I love that lol but I think we may go with the toyota if anybody on the network know of any deal's out there plz let me know soon thanks KJ
14 years 2 days ago #42

Meya remember we know where you live in this cyber world website

FG did that, I didn't do it! :innocent: :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 3 weeks ago #43

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: good auto loan?

Hey hey hey .... what's wrong with the old adage that "FORD" stood for "fix or repair daily"...? Actually Ford did very serious improvements in their cars because the foreign competition was kicking them on quality! As you have read... it seems the foreign competition might NOT be as goods as we all believed! I own stock in Ford and GM (lost my *** due to their BK) where I took a gamble because they had some American jobs for assembly and steel production involved and NOT foreign. You should also know many moons back, I worked as an assembly plant scheduler for FORD (interesting) with 34 plants to place orders and adjust... Meya remember we know where you live in this cyber world website :pumpkin1: Nice letter coloring! I will need to try that...!
14 years 3 weeks ago #44

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: good auto loan?

All - Ford Motor Credit! Just wrote me a new auto loan today for $16K+ at 0.0% for 60 months. My fourth loan with them and the second at 0.0%. The others auto loans were in the 6.5%+ range (past loans) since 1998. They have treated me right! For a guy who had the big BK in 09/2001 where my Ford auto loan was in the loop, they stuck with me!

Found On Road Dead = FORD

JK. Good luck with your new car (my dad was a GM mechanic). :D

Edit: Meya & Hjm, I didn't read your posts until after I posted. L0l. x D
14 years 3 weeks ago #45