forex trading?

Replied by Scribes on topic I don't honestly know. If

I don't honestly know. If you visit my homepage, I have a link there to Easy Forex. You can try that if you want. You only have to open with $50 or so. I just don't know how reliable these online brokers are. :cool:
15 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by Postman on topic I was thinking of investing

I was thinking of investing on Forex but now that you had shared this, I’m having second thought on investing my money with them. Are there any real sites out there?
15 years 10 months ago #2

Replied by Scribes on topic well as you told you

well as you told you got good profit from it then why did you leave it.Is there any cons of forex trading.I could not get good info from net.I need some experienced trader's advice.

I left it because my broker turned out to be a phenomenal crook and took all my money. :P That's one thing to look out for. If you go with FOREX, find a reliable brokerage firm to handle things for you. Don't make my mistake. :D
15 years 10 months ago #3
  • princee18
  • princee18's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by princee18 on topic well as you told you

well as you told you got good profit from it then why did you leave it.Is there any cons of forex trading.I could not get good info from net.I need some experienced trader's advice.
15 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by Scribes on topic I actually did FOREX for

I actually did FOREX for a short time last year, starting with $50. In two months I'd made nearly $600. :) Two books I really recommend you check out are "Mastering the Trade" by John Carter, who apparently isn't from Mars, and "Day Trading the Currency Market" By Kathy Lien. :D I think these will be extremely helpful to you.
15 years 11 months ago #5
  • princee18
  • princee18's Avatar Topic Author

was created by princee18

hi,
i've heard about forex that it offers high leverage and liquidity.i'd like someone to explain the rudiments of the buisness so i can start off because i can't really understand the things i read up about them.
thanx..
15 years 11 months ago #6