Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency?

Replied by FrankN on topic Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency?

Moneyes wrote: I can't really recommend a specific one, as I don't know where you are financially or what your goals are. Have to looked into Vanguard? They're S and P people and they have more experience than just about anyone else.

Vanguard also has a lot of options depending on what kind of mutual fund you want.
6 years 4 months ago #1

Replied by Moneyes on topic Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency?

I can't really recommend a specific one, as I don't know where you are financially or what your goals are. Have to looked into Vanguard? They're S and P people and they have more experience than just about anyone else.
6 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by JGibbs on topic Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency?

Moneyes, is there a specific Mutual Fund that you can recommend? I've checked some out, but can't find any that are worthwhile. I'd love some suggestions if you have the time.

Joker, I'm a fan of using cryptocompare and cointelegraph for tracking the digital currency market.
6 years 4 months ago #3

Replied by Moneyes on topic Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency?

To answer your title, I think the platform on which Bitcoin operates, Blockchain, will be the future method by which currencies are handled.

It sounds like you want aggressive investments, but I don't think BTC should be the way to go. Choosing an aggressive mutual fund program would be way less risky than BTC. It will get less risky as time goes by and they can prove themselves to be trustworthy through longevity.
6 years 4 months ago #4
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Is Bitcoin going to be the future of currency? was created by Joker

I have been wondering about bitcoin and if there are any ROIs available to look at. If anyone has any good sites for me to study, I'd really appreciate the information. I know the risk is high, however, I'm in a hurry to make some money. Any other high-risk investments that are worth a look?
6 years 4 months ago #5