two out three "is"...bad

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: two out three "is"...bad

Let us know what TU says. That is crazy

Sounds like a info system "snafu". As you stated ColoNative, the scores start at 330... Now NOT every credit source reports to all three credit bureaus (verified this myself with my bank). However, often times a failure to report is a system error. One of my banks did not realize there was a problem with the contracted credit bureau reporting and TU was not posting the reported information. Due to my inquiry and vigilance, the bank researched the matter (it took one month to fnd the problem and correct the reporting back to the account origination date so I did not loose "average account age" with TU or anybody else for that matter - for me this was four years of reporting). I mention this. Also, some credit providers set up the reporting for all three CBs and for some unknown reason a customer's bureau(s) does not receive the report. Then the customer should contact their individual credit provider(s) to request why they are not being reported or to please start reporting (back to start date of the account if possible as this can affect a consumers "average account age"). This actually happened to me so it is very much worth pursuing!
12 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: two out three "is"...bad

Ok I appreciate the advice. I was really wondering what I needed to do to get this figured out. So the bottom line is that I need to contact TU directly and get a report from them. I was told by others that " nobody" has a zero no credit on anything if they. "Have" credit

Let us know what TU says. That is crazy :white-flag:
12 years 10 months ago #2
  • sstarkey
  • sstarkey's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by sstarkey on topic Re: two out three "is"...bad

Ok I appreciate the advice. I was really wondering what I needed to do to get this figured out. So the bottom line is that I need to contact TU directly and get a report from them. I was told by others that " nobody" has a zero no credit on anything if they. "Have" credit.:relieved:
12 years 10 months ago #3

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: two out three "is"...bad

Okay, for some reason I suspect this might be spam? But not sure....

If real....there has to be a reason that TU is reporting a 0. First of all, a 0 credit score is impossible. FICO scores range from 350-850 and you really, really have to work at having a 350 or an 850. Even after a bankruptcy, repo etc most people won't fall below a 460.

Did you obtain a report from TU or was this a 3-in-1 report? Were there any trade lines on the TU report? If from TU, you need to contact them to find out why you received a 0 FICO score with them. If this score was obtained in a 3-in-1 report you need to contact the company that provided the report.

And to answer your question, a 670 EXP, 670 EQ and "0" TU will not average your FICO to a 446. But I strongly recommend contacting whichever company you obtained the score from.
12 years 10 months ago #4
  • sstarkey
  • sstarkey's Avatar Topic Author

was created by sstarkey

hello all, I'm new here and I am in a slight quandry. I recently did a credit check after being denied credit wich was a big surprise to me. My Exp is 670, my equifax is also 670, my transunion is "ZERO". Ok what gives? the application that I filled out I found out uses Transunion where in my region heavily uses equi and experion. This is my question: How do I get my Transunion to climb to the same ratings as the other two? If I apply with someobody that uses Trans. I would be denied again (pretty sure). And even if my avg credit score is 670 and Trans is zero does that mean my true credit score is around 500~600?:scared:
12 years 10 months ago #5