Hello To All

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

So I guess all the ballers should get their jewelry from Crown Jewelers. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #31

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

a little help from me

verb

ballin'
1.Having it all. "I'm in the party ballin' with my posse ah-ha-ha" -- Ying Yang Twins (Dispose of Broadz) [1]

ballin' not having it all, but showing you have it all..... you can ball without being very rich, as long as you just spend alot.
it comes from basket (or base) ball stars that had big deals, and lots of money to spend
I think it came from drug dealers selling 8-balls who made a lot of money that way.
Larsen from Norway (Giske) is Ballin' with his homies!
Ballin' can also mean crying "But your ballin cuz your beautiful" -Sisqo "Dance 4 Me"
Ballin' means playing basketball all day long, throwing down "Dunkadelic" facials on all defenders.
being the best n***** on the court
able to throw down fo sho on some nigs
15 years 9 months ago #32

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

A rapper from the east coast.

Jim Jones? wasn't he that preacher that made those people drink coolaid in the 70's and killed 1000?!! Ok let's talk Finance LOL!!!
15 years 9 months ago #33

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Acura RL

All I can say about you KMoney is that you are very rude, and have a very limited vocabulary.

Sincerely

Bramford, i haven't see you post lately... good ta see you're still with us. Reading this post... I remember someone making a statement on a post i've maded which totally confused me. What i did was reply: "I'm sorry, I don't understand," I see that amends were made and i'm happy now. :fun:
15 years 9 months ago #34

A rapper from the east coast.
15 years 9 months ago #35
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I guess you've never heard of Jim Jones.

Hi Hjm331. No, I have never heard of Jim Jones. Who is he?

Sincerely:

Bramford:dumbfounded:
15 years 9 months ago #36

I guess you've never heard of Jim Jones.
15 years 9 months ago #37
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Bramford, KMoney didn't say anything offensive. The word she used to describe you was actually a compliment because that term means rich.

Hi Hjm331. I thought "Ballliiiinnn" means that you are lying. That is why I got angry with KMoney. Anyway, I have apologized to him, and I hope that he will accept my apology for what I said about him.

Sincerely:

Bramford:worried:
15 years 9 months ago #38

That's the spirit! Sometimes, everything will be alright once everything is clarified and understood.
15 years 9 months ago #39
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Acura RL

What are you talking about?

In that case KMoney please accept my sincere apology for what I have said about you. I totally misunderstood what you said. Once again, please accept my sincere apology.

Sincerely:

Bramford:worried:
15 years 9 months ago #40

Bramford, KMoney didn't say anything offensive. The word she used to describe you was actually a compliment because that term means rich.
15 years 9 months ago #41

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Acura RL

Edited
15 years 9 months ago #42
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Acura RL

Bramford is "BALLLLIIIINNNNNN"

[Edited] Check your mailbox
15 years 9 months ago #43

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hello To All

Ohhhh you might as well purchase the best seat in the house because there is a lot of stuff for you to read :laugh: :laugh:

If there is anything in particular that you were looking for, let us know and we can dig through some previous postings and give you the direct link to it.
15 years 9 months ago #44

Replied by chance on topic Re: Hello To All

Thanks for the welcome guys, I already see that there is a lot of knowledge to be found here and it's nice to know that I can find answers from people that have been there and done that versus all the bad information floating around the internet.
15 years 9 months ago #45