Lloyds Bank

Replied by saurabh on topic hi all, my dad is

hi all, my dad is also having account in this bank but he never had any problem.he is having the account for last 2 years.
16 years 3 weeks ago #1

Replied by mrsjprice on topic Hi there I have a

Hi there I have a LLoyds bank account, and I have got into trouble with them too. I think I went £1.20 overdrawn and I wasn't notified untill a few days later. But of course by then it was too late, I was charged £33 automatically and £6 a day for a maximum of ten days. I think paying back £93 for a measly £1.20 is ridiculous. This has happened to me several times because they were taking money out of the account, for having a special account which I was trying to cancel.
16 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by jillg123 on topic Hi I have got Lloyds

Hi

I have got Lloyds TSB for my bank and credit card. Have been with them since years ago I saw their advert with the black horse and really liked the black horse! Since then I would prefer to have a more ethical bank like the Co-operative but it is so much trouble to change so I have not made the effort.

Have a good day
Jill
16 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic ohhh, ok, I thought I

ohhh, ok, I thought I was talking to someone else about this issue and they said something else about it. Thanks for clarifying this.
16 years 3 months ago #4
  • princess08
  • princess08's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by princess08 on topic Hi Meya, Lloyds is a

Hi Meya,

Lloyds is a bank also known as Lloyds TSB, I opened the account when I was working as a debt collecter for Lloyds TSB in their customer service department, ironic I know as I then got into debt with them on the account they opened as an employer!
16 years 3 months ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic Is this a department store

Is this a department store (charge card) or a bank?
16 years 3 months ago #6
  • princess08
  • princess08's Avatar Topic Author

was created by princess08

I used to have a Lloyds account that had an overdraft and I ended up getting into trouble with it, since I have been making repayments though they decline my offer but are accepting the minimum payments I am making so I will contiue with that, but does anyone else have experience using Lloyds?
16 years 3 months ago #7