1 night in San Francisco

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

Hay Wildrage2 how was your trip to San Fran?
15 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

What happen to Wildrage? Seems like I am going to have to put an all points bulletin out on him. He went to frisco and disappeard from the board. Scribes also, he know he gots in comming when I hear from him again.:shocked:
15 years 8 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

Wow, isn't she lucky?
15 years 8 months ago #3

Has she ever had her license suspended?

Those the ones who never do!:upset:
15 years 8 months ago #4

I'll tell you what she did, she called me (and I was already coming across the bridge) scared, shaken, crying, talking faster than speedy Gonzalez, and lying through the top of her skull. She blamed him for it, he looked at her like she was crazy while getting in the ambulance. She wanted one too and I got so mad and yelled, you don't need a %$!#@ ambulance, you need to catch a bus or turn in your license. As usual, her husband took care of everything and his insurance jacked up high as a giraffe's neck.

Not to forget that when we were leaving the mall she ran over 3 cones on the freeway where Cal Trans had it shut off while working on the shoulder. Those workmen took off running when they saw her running those things over. She kept going and blamed them for being too close to the slow lane. Give me a break! You almost killed those men and you better hope they did not get the license plate number. Do you know she tried to sue the city for that? What happened, her husband, as usual paid for everything. I know he is glad they are divorced because he was going broke behind her

Now you know that is a hot mess LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
15 years 8 months ago #5

Has she ever had her license suspended?
15 years 8 months ago #6

She never was, she just drive to fast and too close to things. :scared: :scared:
15 years 8 months ago #7

Wow Meya, I don't think your sister is a safe driver.
15 years 8 months ago #8

I'll tell you what she did, she called me (and I was already coming across the bridge) scared, shaken, crying, talking faster than speedy Gonzalez, and lying through the top of her skull. She blamed him for it, he looked at her like she was crazy while getting in the ambulance. She wanted one too and I got so mad and yelled, you don't need a %$!#@ ambulance, you need to catch a bus or turn in your license. As usual, her husband took care of everything and his insurance jacked up high as a giraffe's neck.

Not to forget that when we were leaving the mall she ran over 3 cones on the freeway where Cal Trans had it shut off while working on the shoulder. Those workmen took off running when they saw her running those things over. She kept going and blamed them for being too close to the slow lane. Give me a break! You almost killed those men and you better hope they did not get the license plate number. Do you know she tried to sue the city for that? What happened, her husband, as usual paid for everything. I know he is glad they are divorced because he was going broke behind her.:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #9

I bet it was a hard one to swallow.
15 years 8 months ago #10

What in the blazes
15 years 8 months ago #11

What happened to her? I'm sure she got a ticket.
15 years 8 months ago #12

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

Yup, she is the one that hit a sheriff

Oh my! Imagine trying to explain your way out of that.:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #13

Yup, she is the one that hit a sheriff :scared: :scared:
15 years 8 months ago #14

Meya, don't forget the blindfold!

So she tailgates everyone on the road?
15 years 8 months ago #15