1 night in San Francisco

Replied by Meya on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

Ohhhh nooooo, my sister was driving and I was just kicked back in the back seat going to Oakland, and in the front seat laid back comming back home. She is the one I told you that ride so close to cars until you can see the serial number on the 2009 sticker!:laugh: If I had to go out, I would rather go out with my iPod on me.
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

I hope you weren't driving and taking pictures at the same time. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #17

Wow, yes you are correct about that one. I do shiver in San Francisco, but I could not take the weather you were talking about. Ohhhh no, frisco is the place to be for me:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #18

Replied by mrrob on topic Re: 1 night in San Francisco

was in San Fran about 5 years ago. Was down by the warfs I thought it was beautiful. What I really love about it is you don't have to deal with cold weather or snow like we do here in the northeast
mrrob
15 years 8 months ago #19

Was riding with my sister, and I thought I would take a pic of the sign Golden Gate Bridge from the freeway and A pic of the Bay bridge while riding. Its not everyday that I am shaufferd around...lol The Golden Gate Bridge is just a shot of how crowded we are at 1:00pm. This is why I hate driving around in the City, we only have one major freeway that runs through it. The Bay Bridge (1st pic) shows that there is sometimes no traffic when you are comming into the city during rush hour, but when the evening comes it is backed up also. Click the photo below so you can see a bigger pic.
15 years 8 months ago #20
Attachments:

OH, I forgot to come back and tell you........ "Sin City". Sorry if you made it back and missed it. Their club name is ringing out here!
:fun:

15 years 9 months ago #21

Replied by Meya on topic Crazy Horse and .....hold on

Crazy Horse and .....hold on let my husband come back in from his nite out with the boys and I will tell you......lol.
15 years 10 months ago #22
  • wildrage2
  • wildrage2's Avatar Topic Author

was created by wildrage2

So I'll be in San Francisco for 1 full night (tommorow night). So, San Franciscans (cough cough Meya)....what would you suggest that I check out on my 1 only night? Granted it will be a Tuesday night, and I'll be there alone....but I want to do something besides hang out in the hotel.

I'll be driving out to Santa Cruz Wed morning on a job interview, then flighing back out of San Francisco at 10pm Wed.

I'm probably gonna be jet-lagged as heck, but want to at least do something while I'm there. Most of my trips are to Southern California, and I typically don't get any further north than Santa Barbara.
15 years 10 months ago #23