BlackBerry Users!

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: BlackBerry Users!

So I think that I am going to deviate from my blackberry and purchase a Moto Q (TM) Global. I much as I love my blackberry phone I won't be purchasing this time around. I think to because I am tired of seeing this busters walking around with a blackberry and they have no use for it, thus almost lowering the blackberry standard

Anywhoo I am with AT&T so I do enjoy my rollover minutes
15 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Jawbone users

Hi smcc, thanks for the info. This is a nice posting in the right place.

Posts are moved if they are a duplicate to another. Do you know how many threads would be here if they were to have the same topic and category? It would be ridiculous. It is always good to use the search button before starting a new topic so that you will have a good idea where to start. There are a lot of new topics started with no hits, for example Ive started some threads with only 2 replies which lasted for about 4 months and no activity to it, so I just delete my thread or I add it over to a hot thread in the lounge where I know continued postings are going to be.

New topics should be pretty interesting (not saying that none of yours are not) and should not be constantly started because someone feel that they want to stand out. I see a lot of new postings where the starter does not go back to it at all and it just sits there, get buried and then here comes more and more, some be on the same topic in another forum . I have no problem with new threads as a matter of fact I like to see them started, when I see one that I know has been started somewhere else, I move it there. People are going to see a new post in the same manner they would in a new thread. All postings are held in Unread Forum Posts as soon as you sign in.

Hope this helps smcc, keep on bringing in the postings and new topics, I love to read them!
]https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=532&highlight=short+cut[/URL]
15 years 8 months ago #2
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Jawbone users

Hopefully this won't get moved or catergoized under something else but for all you Jawbone lovers out there who love the product but complain about the ill fit or other bluetooth users whose fit could be a little more snug, check out www.averysound.com . They custom make eargels for your bluetooth so you can take full advantage of the unit. Cost about $60 but if you have already forked out $100+ you might as well spend some more and get all the benefits your unit has to offer. I hope this helps someone because I have the Jawbone and the Jawbone 2 and this site is a life saver!
15 years 8 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Re: BlackBerry Users!

I dont have a blackberry but I am using the Motorola and I hate the feedback from usage in my ear. After I take it off of my ear, it feels like I am deaf or have just got out of a car with someone who has a boomng system. I might not be saying this right, but it feels like my ears are stopped up.
15 years 8 months ago #4
  • smcc
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Bluetooths

Hi all:

Looking for a good Bluetooth for my Blackberry. I have had the Jawbone and Jawbone two. They are both great but I have a problem keeping them in my ear because they just don't fit right. The noise cancellation and clarity are great but what good is both of those features when you don't have a great fit? So I am asking for opinions from others to what Bluetooth you guys are currently using and the pro's and cons of having the device. Thanks and hopefully we all can learn something with this thread
15 years 8 months ago #5

Replied by alpha on topic Sprint doesn't have blackberry in

Sprint doesn't have blackberry in its plan? I've seen somebody else advertising one of those all inclusive plans -- Verizon maybe?
15 years 11 months ago #6
  • smcc
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic You know what Meya? Even

You know what Meya? Even with the $99 all inclusive plan offered by Sprint, you still have to buy the data package if you purchase a Blackberry! So your talking at least $130 :shocked:
15 years 11 months ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic spint has this new plan.

spint has this new plan. Unlimited everything. Emails, texts, calls, and sprint tv for 100 a month

That is a rip off. I bet you dont use all that they offer.
15 years 11 months ago #8

Replied by princee18 on topic i had a black berry

i had a black berry but i lost it somewhere.It was a big shock for me as it was given to me by my brother through his first salary.I really miss that.
15 years 11 months ago #9

Replied by sanju123 on topic I have also observed that

I have also observed that the buttons are too tiny and
it is tough to operate them.But more or less all phones have
similar features.I am completly satisfied with my N95.
Awesome phone. :cool: :cheesing: :cool:
16 years 2 days ago #10

Replied by alpha on topic I agree with Meya --

I agree with Meya -- if you enjoy doing it and it doesn't affect your health (or maybe your bank account too much) go ahead and enjoy a Blackberry!
16 years 3 days ago #11

Replied by sanjay on topic hi all my brother is

hi all my brother is having a black berry and its really a very cool phone.I like it very much and planning to purchase one.
16 years 6 days ago #12

Replied by Meya on topic Hey there is nothing wrong

Hey there is nothing wrong with it. I have a lot of friends and family who are tech junkies, and all types of junkies. If you can afford it and it does not impact your overall health, I say do it!
:fun:
16 years 1 week ago #13

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic You know what Meya I

You know what Meya I am such a tech junky I would run right out and buy it. lol. i am so bad. I love electronics.
16 years 1 week ago #14

Replied by Meya on topic Nuff said! I will take

Nuff said! I will take your advice and call it a day. I guess next they are going to have phones that accepts dvd's and cd's on the side of them. I am cool, I will stay right where I am. To all the Blackberry Users........this is my last question about Blackberry's unless I am eating them...lol.
:fun:
16 years 1 week ago #15