BlackBerry Users!

• smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic You know Meya your phone

You know Meya your phone sounds like its just enough phone for you and thats cool. You would be surprised how many people have blackberrys and realize they have more phone than they need. Some have it for a status symbol. What makes Blackberry the darling of the business world is that if their company has their mail server syncronized with their blackberry users, they can get their mail in real time, which is great when you need to be close to your job. Now the average user can hook up their AOL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL accounts hooked up to their blackberry so they can get all their personal email in realitime. This is what made Blackberrys a "must have" in the business world.

All Blackberrys have slots for extra memory and believe me you see kids watching Music Video's they have downloaded, people having the New Testament saved to their memory cards and reading the bible on lunch breaks, riding the Bart home, etc..

Like I said before in a previous post, it comes down to "how valuable is your time"
15 years 11 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic I have those functions but

I have those functions but I did not want the tV on it. There is no way that I want to watch tv on a little screen. You are correct about the text plan, I do not do the texting that much but I get more text from other people and it has risen my bill up by nearly $20. I only have the
1. 200 anytime
2. unlimited nights(7pm-7am) and weekends
3. Picture
4. email
5. bluetooth
6. 3 way, call waiting
And I believe that is it.

All for $29.99 per month. I have the old school plan and I do not use the 200 minutes per month. Soemtimes I may use 40-100 per month, this is why I dont want to change.
15 years 11 months ago #17

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic Yeah sprint has it. I

Yeah sprint has it. I wish I would have waited. I like tmobile. But spint has this new plan. Unlimited everything. Emails, texts, calls, and sprint tv for 100 a month. Thats good cause once you stat texting, emailing and adding this and that to your phone you bill can get very high. I am a tech junky so I have to have everything on my phone. So I kow first hand how expensive things can get. But tmobile has been good to me so I stayed out of loyalty. They trusted me with my own phone plan when other companies wanted a $500 and above deposit.
15 years 11 months ago #18

Replied by Meya on topic Whaaaat! TEchnology, Technology, technology....I spelled

Whaaaat! TEchnology, Technology, technology....I spelled them like this for a reason because it is always changing but is still the same.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess that I am just behind when it comes down to phones. I am going to take a look at it online, does sprintpcs has one? I know that I am not going to purchase it, I just want to see the features. Thanks for the feedback.
15 years 11 months ago #19

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic Meya you dont know about

Meya you dont know about the blackberry. You can make calls. You can go online. You can set up multiple email accounts so that you can send and receive emails from your phone. You can also send text messeges. Then you have the blackberry instant messenger. You can have conversations with other blackberry users. Since smcc posted the website to jott. I can now send messeges with my voice. I love my blackberry. I am in school so if I need to get incontact with a classmate or my professors I just whip out my phone anytime anywhere and send my emails. I have tmobile and they are pretty good when it comes to their prices.
15 years 11 months ago #20

Replied by Meya on topic Ok, well I am behind.

Ok, well I am behind. What is so good about the Blackberry? What all can you do with it besides talk and play games on it?
:dumbfounded: :dumbfounded: :confused: :confused:
15 years 11 months ago #21

Replied by alpha on topic I had a blackberry at

I had a blackberry at my last job (they paid for it!) and Jott sounds like something I could have really used. I'm making a note to myself for when I upgrade my basic cell phone to a spiffier model--maybe a Blackberry. :cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #22

Replied by saurabh on topic yes my friend is also

yes my friend is also having a black berry and its features are really great.I too am planning to get a black berry this time.
15 years 11 months ago #23
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Don't feel bad HJM331, I

Don't feel bad HJM331, I have Sprint and its $39.95 for the Data Plan. If you have one already or your thinking about buying one, what one has to ask is "how valuable is my time?" I guess the bottom line is "I hear ya"
15 years 11 months ago #24

Replied by hjm331 on topic It sucks that Verizon makes

It sucks that Verizon makes you buy a $30 data plan if you want to own a blackberry! I have Verizon and they have good service but they're just too greedy!
15 years 11 months ago #25

Replied by Meya on topic You only live once, so

You only live once, so I say GET IT!!!!

Not much help huh? :innocent:
15 years 11 months ago #26

Replied by liowkc on topic So far I have resisted

So far I have resisted getting a blackberry as I do not want to be a slave to emails. I am not sure how long I can resist, help!!!
15 years 11 months ago #27

Replied by leighdu on topic I'm actually FINALLY getting ready

I'm actually FINALLY getting ready to get my first Blackberry. I have wanted one for quite a while, and can't wait :cheesing: . Thanks the for the info ! I will bookmark that site.
15 years 11 months ago #28

Replied by Meya on topic Those phones are too little

Those phones are too little in the bottons. If I dial one number, my fingers will probably hit 3. I hear a lot about those phones, but I am a basic, I just want to make a call out and receive a call. The only reason why I am jacked with this camera thingy is becasue there are hardly no phones w/o them. When you do get one w/o it, it is probably refurbished.
15 years 11 months ago #29

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic Thanks so much. I just

Thanks so much. I just bought a blackberry a month ago. I love it. Jott makes it even easier to use. My fingers were starting to hurt. Lol
15 years 11 months ago #30