What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Never heard of them but here they are :

FMS Investment Corp. Address is 1000 E Woodfield Rd, Ste 102, Schaumberg IL 60173 [URL]http: //www.fmsfinancialsolutions.com/SmallBusiness.asp[/URL]

And here is the bad news [URL]http ://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fms-collection-agency-c194586.html[/URL]
: confused :: confused :: scared :: scared:
14 years 11 months ago #46

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Hello all I was wondering if anyone had heard of a collection agency called FMS for Macys. My partner got a settlement offer from Macys saying that if he paid his old balance in full they would open him a new account equal to the amount he paid off. He paid it but no new account yet. Please let me know if anyone has received a similar letter.
14 years 11 months ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Macy's gave me a $500 CLI yesterday and I thanked them by buying a $10 gift card online which I will pay off in two months. I try to show activity on my account at least once a month.
15 years 6 days ago #48

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Yep!!! especially me!! Rockin35
15 years 1 week ago #49

I am going right now, for those who want to admit their faults, and jump on the bandwagon, follow me.
15 years 1 week ago #50

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Sounds like we need to revive the weight-loss thread...lol:laugh:
15 years 1 week ago #51

Heeellllooo:white-flag:
15 years 1 week ago #52

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Meya,

You are too funny. I don't like (Dereon) Beyonce' & Tina's line of clotheing either. The clothes are just plain ugly to me. RocaWear generally is smaller in size so I have to go up 1 size to wear their clothes. I used to love "Ed Hardy" but times are so tight I can barely afford the 2 shirts I bought from Macy's a year ago. Way to expensive!!! Anyways, hopefully things will start to change in August or Sept of this year for the better. I'll wait til then to go by myself a new pair of jeans. hehehehe

Rockin35!
15 years 1 week ago #53

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Can't blame them at all. I know that they put the little sticker behind each item you purchase and they use the sticker for proof of purchase. Thanks for clarifying the time frame, now that I think of it, I may have to return some Rockawear jeans that I purchase a couple of months ago. Rockawear jeans runs much smaller than Apple Bottoms, and Baby Phat is somewhat in the same range. As for Dereon's, we do not get along, put it like this, when I pull the jeans up, the stream in the back of the pants disappear

roflmao:laugh: you and my sister is just alike and that is why we are so tight..both of you make my day:laugh:
15 years 1 week ago #54

Can't blame them at all. I know that they put the little sticker behind each item you purchase and they use the sticker for proof of purchase. Thanks for clarifying the time frame, now that I think of it, I may have to return some Rockawear jeans that I purchase a couple of months ago. Rockawear jeans runs much smaller than Apple Bottoms, and Baby Phat is somewhat in the same range. As for Dereon's, we do not get along, put it like this, when I pull the jeans up, the stream in the back of the pants disappear.:laugh:

I used to go inside Macy's and just grab what I like, now that I have put back on some more weight, those size 20 have the top of my stomach bulging out. I just knew I was gonna see the 18's soon, bu the soul food said, "Not!" :embarrassed: Too old for the tight stuff, that was back in my old days. When I sit down I want to breath and sit up straight, I don't like jeans to where you have to lean back for air passage...lmao! I can't stand to see people wear those low cut jeans and their belly is hiding the button and 3/4 of the zipper, and the shirts is so little until it is showing all of your guts. I know these designers be like, If you don't take of my clothes...lol.

~~~Just keeping it real~~~
15 years 1 week ago #55

I used to work for Macys.

If it's within 120 days and you do NOT have the reciept, but you have the tags and your card of purchase. They can process your return by using your card and the barcode from your merchandise.

If you don't have the reciept, no tags.... if they have the item in stock, they will use that barcode but the price would be different or may have changed.

After widespread theft, unaccounted for credits, over 32Million in losses- over the course of 11 years worth of returns and refunds in the US, Macys decided in 2006 they would revamp their return policy (I agreed!!!). People could no longer bring things back after 2 years or 8 months, no tags etc and expect a full refund, so they changed it to 180 days.

Rockin35
15 years 1 week ago #56

No there are not!:relieved:
Let me clarify this much better, sorry. I was talking about how you can return without a receipt. I am not for sure about the return time frame with Mervyn's, and Macy's believe it or not. I usually return items pretty quick if I have no use for it, or if it is defected.
15 years 1 week ago #57

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Macy's East accepts returns for up to 120 days for purchases on the card, as long as the data is in their systems, without a receipt

I can attest to the 120 day policy too.... not familiar w/ mervyns though. Were they like a Macy's?
15 years 1 week ago #58

Ohhh ok, so they are like Mervyn's then. I know that Mervyn's use to do it, because I purchased my niece some blue school uniform dresses a while back and had to bring it back because they were suppose to be black. Well she asked for the card I used and then wallah, fat return back to the card........ and it was not a Mervyn's card neither. Thanks for the response.
15 years 1 week ago #59

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Macy's East accepts returns for up to 120 days for purchases on the card, as long as the data is in their systems, without a receipt.:embarrassed:

I know this b/c I bought a dress then "grew" out of it and returned it no questions asked.
15 years 1 week ago #60