What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Charonh, be on the lookout for a nice increase.
15 years 3 months ago #121

Replied by charonh on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I was just in Macy's and totally maxed my card out, lol. I love that store, I should have stayed away, but they have such good bargains (with the coupons and discounts) and I got all of my Christmas gifts for everyone on my list there.
15 years 3 months ago #122

Thats weird. Meya, was the package taped with the pre-paid postage label stamped on the box?
15 years 3 months ago #123

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

There is a sidekick to this special delivery. I tried to give it to the UPS man coming down my street and he told me that I had to take it to the nearest UPS, Office Depot...yadda, yadda, yadda! I am mad Macy's, but not at you. I had no more plans on traveling today.:worried:
15 years 3 months ago #124

I bet you do since you have excellent credit. :cool:
15 years 3 months ago #125

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

...or they're just mad because Macy's won't approve them for their card.

LOL, I love when people take it all personal.
15 years 3 months ago #126

:laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #127

Now that right there was a serious blow. I am going to take that into consideration from here on out.:laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #128

Yeah, people think that Macy's is too rich for their blood but they do have great deals and the coupons, man those coupons.

...or they're just mad because Macy's won't approve them for their card.
15 years 4 months ago #129

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Can't argue about those coupons.

Oh yeah! :cool:
15 years 4 months ago #130

That's Macy's for ya baby! I remember a long time ago, I thought they were just toooo expensive. Well when I got older and fatter I realized they were more of a bargain than where I had to shop at. Purchasing clothes from a plus size store is expensive, and they always selling bell bottoms pants. I have chicken legs so I have to be careful when I shop. Macy's sell nice designer clothing and have straight leg pants for us. I would rather pay $100 for a pair of pants than to spend $60 for a pair that has to go to the cleaners, is not a designer pair, and spend $30 to take the legs up.

Yeah, people think that Macy's is too rich for their blood but they do have great deals and the coupons, man those coupons.
15 years 4 months ago #131

Wow, Meya, that is some awesome service. I can't say that I have ever had any great, memorable service except for at Nordstrom.......... And I love my Macy's card, those coupons are the bomb.

That's Macy's for ya baby! I remember a long time ago, I thought they were just toooo expensive. Well when I got older and fatter I realized they were more of a bargain than where I had to shop at. Purchasing clothes from a plus size store is expensive, and they always selling bell bottoms pants. I have chicken legs so I have to be careful when I shop. Macy's sell nice designer clothing and have straight leg pants for us. I would rather pay $100 for a pair of pants than to spend $60 for a pair that has to go to the cleaners, is not a designer pair, and spend $30 to take the legs up.
15 years 4 months ago #132

Now that's what you call first class CS!

And the topic just haaaaad to be about "What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?' You are going to hear good darn reasons for a Macy's card. I love this thread, as a matter of fact, let me rate it real quick....lol :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, you guys know you can rate a thread right? Scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page in the thread and you will see a drop box to rate it.
15 years 4 months ago #133

Can't argue about those coupons. :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #134

IMO, Dillard is just another Macy's.

Back to Macy's. OK, I ordered the outfits that I showed you all in the prior posting remember? OK, well Macy's called me the other day apologizing for a mix up and that my clothes may not arrive on time for Xmas. I was like, who cares, it was only something I was going to wear....lol. Well anyway, they sent my clothing out on a regular delivery, and then told me that they were sending out a duplicate on FedEx so that it can arrive for Xmas and, just in case it doesn't, they are sending me a gift card for up to $100. Also, to resend the clothing that would be late back to them (we all know its postage ready). Well, of course, I was going to re-send the clothing back, but I thought of someone and I am going to repurchase it with my gift card. I saw her eyes when she saw what I ordered and I know that she loved it, so its going to be hers also. Thanks Macy's!

Yes, its true, it is like Macys (Dillards) I guess I never got over them buying out Merchantile Stores (Joslins here in Colorado) and I hate how they round everything up. Like at Macy's a pair of jeans would be say $34.99, at Dillard's they would be $35. And when I think Arkansas I think Wal-Mart, just me I guess.

Wow, Meya, that is some awesome service. I can't say that I have ever had any great, memorable service except for at Nordstrom. I went to Macy's with my sister on 12/26/08 and let me tell you it was busy but we did get good service. I think with the economy the way it is they are all pulling out the stops to get people to shop. And I love my Macy's card, those coupons are the bomb.
15 years 4 months ago #135