What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: target upgrades

I would love to tell you to go into the store, but since you have to drive darn near to another state, just go ahead and give them a call. Yes you are overdue for one. Mines kicks in this month also...lolz!
14 years 9 months ago #31

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: target upgrades

Thank you and i havent had a increase on Macys. The last one i got was Aug. of last year. Do i need to call or just let them do it? I use the card maybe twice a month (maybe)
14 years 9 months ago #32

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

He no sooner got it then got on Macys.com and went shopping

There you go.... Jump right in and start spending.... But nice choice, Macys is like one of my favorite stores...lol
14 years 10 months ago #33

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

He no sooner got it then got on Macys.com and went shopping :dumbfounded:. Nothing major though about 50 bucks. I rarely use my Macys card I just keep it for utilization. I luv JC Pennys they have been VERY good to me :cheesing: I already got my gold card on my way to platinum. It is very convenient to be able to use it at CVS pharmacy as well " I like the CVS BUCKS.
14 years 10 months ago #34

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Too late, he already did it

Awww, hopefully I am wrong on that, but I know what happened wit my cousin and she wasn't too pleased....
14 years 10 months ago #35

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Whaaat :innocent: :innocent:
14 years 10 months ago #36

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Ooops, wait wait wait, I thought this was in regards to another story I heard about someone getting a cc with the balance equal to his/her debt. I forgot about this one. Forgive me because I need to reverse something I said, tell him to keep the Macy's card and go with the flow with them. I am totally sorry for my mistake....lol. You know I luv my Macy's

Meya see how you are?
14 years 10 months ago #37

Too late, he already did it:confused:
14 years 10 months ago #38

Dont take the deal if its a collection agency giving you the card to pay off your debt.... that automatically restarts the clock over again for another 7 years.... I never took the deal when it was offered to me on another account but my cousin did for a similar situation and they put the debt back on her credit and re-aged it for another 7 years, BE VERY CAREFUL....
14 years 10 months ago #39

Ooops, wait wait wait, I thought this was in regards to another story I heard about someone getting a cc with the balance equal to his/her debt. I forgot about this one. Forgive me because I need to reverse something I said, tell him to keep the Macy's card and go with the flow with them. I am totally sorry for my mistake....lol. You know I luv my Macy's:cool:
14 years 10 months ago #40

His rate is 23.9 he has Credit one, Orchard, so Macy' should help him.
14 years 10 months ago #41

That is very cool. I hope he keeps credit up this time. Tell him to make sure he pays that card off and close it, I bet their terms are high as heck hugh?
14 years 10 months ago #42

Hello all here is the update on the Macy's card yes it's true my partner got his new card in the mail today. The collection agency said that the credit line would be as much as he paid 315.00 and it is. His account had been in collections for like 4 years. :cheesing:
14 years 10 months ago #43

Hey hey hey, now we are talking Financial Globe Busines! :laugh: :laugh: :white-flag:
14 years 11 months ago #44

Thanks Meya, he called them back tonight and they said that they send the account back to Macys when the payment has cleared, which it has. The rep also said that the new card should be here in 6-8 weeks we shall see.....:confused:
14 years 11 months ago #45