What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Today i went to Macy's to buy myself a couple of things but if you shop Macy's frequently you know there are deals to be found.i wound up buying 15 john ashford button down shirts for 11.99(reg 35$)and as i was checking out,the cashier gave me another 15% off. boy i luv me some Macy's........ :laugh: :cool:
15 years 4 months ago #166

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Yeah it is pricey, I like the Nordstrom Rack though. And if you are ever in Miami or Phoenix they have the Nordstrom Last Chance, tons of stuff for a few bucks.
15 years 4 months ago #167

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

You use your Nordstrom Visa at Macy's?

I don't but I have seen people who do. Nope, I only use my Macy's at Macy's so that I can retain my Gold Rewards status.
15 years 4 months ago #168

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I can't afford Nordy either. I like Macy's because they offer good quality clothing and they always have sales so you're not always paying MSRP.
15 years 4 months ago #169

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

:shocked: Whaaaat! Well I can not afford Nordstroms so I stay out of there. Plus they don't have clothes that fit me there:laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #170

You use your Nordstrom Visa at Macy's?
15 years 4 months ago #171

How funny would it be to see someone use a Macy's Visa at Nordstrom store or a Nordstrom Visa at a Macy's store.

It happens, I have a Nordstrom Visa it is actually a really good card.
15 years 4 months ago #172

How funny would it be to see someone use a Macy's Visa at Nordstrom store or a Nordstrom Visa at a Macy's store. :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #173

I dont mean to brag, but ummmmm Llay, here is a good purpose of a Macy's card http://www.walletpop.com/specials/best-retail-return-policies

See who is first in line......haaaaaa:laugh: AFter that, click the next runner up, take a good look Rivas, you are next.
15 years 5 months ago #174

Eldarwen is trying to start one, here is the link https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=428&highlight=chat let's bring the conversation over there. I am going to move the posts above there also.
15 years 5 months ago #175

Google/Wiki is fantastic aint it?

The stores are messy but the lines aint long.

I love Wiki, read it all day at work :innocent: I have seen the new license plates y'all will be getting in January, wow, it is tragic. I even emailed the Texas department of transportation about it LOL.

Anyway, sorry about getting off topic.
15 years 5 months ago #176

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Hmmm, a "developed suburb of Irving" I would think that the lines at Kohl's would be long in Dallas/Ft Worth. Lots of people down there.

Google/Wiki is fantastic aint it?

The stores are messy but the lines aint long.
15 years 5 months ago #177

Ugh no Las Colinas Texas. LOL.

Hmmm, a "developed suburb of Irving" I would think that the lines at Kohl's would be long in Dallas/Ft Worth. Lots of people down there.
15 years 5 months ago #178

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Really? Where is that, North Dakota? I get so angry with Kohl's sometimes, man it gets me steamed.

Ugh no Las Colinas Texas. LOL.
15 years 5 months ago #179

LOL. Its okay. No long lines here

Really? Where is that, North Dakota? I get so angry with Kohl's sometimes, man it gets me steamed.
15 years 5 months ago #180