What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

OK, the apples on the bottie look fruity, it makes heads turn and it also pumps you up in the back. Well in my case, until they are worn for about 5 hrs. then everything goes back to normal :laugh: :laugh: . They are just what's happening in the bay area and the west coast. I am pretty sure they are rocking it down there in atl. I get so many compliments in them especially the baby phat and rockawear.

The Dereons are cool, but I had a nightmare in those jeans when I tried them on. My sister laughed so hard until the dressing room attendant had to come in there to see what was wrong with her. I just went ahead and turned around and showed her, and she was like, "Naaaah, I don't think you should buy them! Those are the low waist style." Let's put it like this, you could not tell what color the seam was behind the pants. I was hollering when I pulled the pants up. Those pants were not for my bottie. Go figure :upset:
15 years 3 months ago #151

Replied by charonh on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Guuuurl yes, I got to have my apples or the words back there. I am older than you, and hooooney gurl, nothing gets old but clothes. That is why we got to stay shopping

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/6/optimized/488936_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=167&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg[/URL]
File Attachment:

You can not tell me it is not cute. I got to have it, it is on its way! I wish I was built like homegirl on the right, that is what you call fullfigure and thick. You could not pay me to loose weight. I love a thick figure, but these kids got me build like spongebob.[/quote]

Girl you are soooooooooooooooooo crazy. I can't stop laughing. I agree, they're both nice, but you still haven't sold me on the apples on the butt yet. I really like the one on the left, because you can dress it up or down, but I must remain focused and payoff my bills then I'll start shopping again. In the meantime, you make sure you add in some steps for me when your strut your stuff.
15 years 3 months ago #152

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Hmmmmm i think i got some in the mail with my statement i hope hubby didn't throw them away:scared:
15 years 3 months ago #153

Cool, don't forget to use the coupons. The ones I used were already online which was free shipping + 20% and an additional 10%. maaan I was just smiling from ear to ear. :laugh: :laugh: :cheesing: :cheesing:
15 years 3 months ago #154

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

She would wear it in the rain snow sleet and on a hot day trust me:cheesing: I think i will get it for her b-day next month. :white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #155

The red outfit only came to $93. That is for top and bottom, you can't beat that! You should get it for her, that would be nice. Now, it is not ready for the weather, I am just going to hang it up til then....lol.:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #156

Hey my daughter would love the red outfit.
15 years 3 months ago #157

Guuuurl yes, I got to have my apples or the words back there. I am older than you, and hooooney gurl, nothing gets old but clothes. That is why we got to stay shopping :fun:. OOps, I did it again Charonh, but I am going to change though....lol. Ok, the last thing I just done was ordered these two oufits

File Attachment:
File Attachment:

You can not tell me it is not cute. I got to have it, it is on its way! I wish I was built like homegirl on the right, that is what you call fullfigure and thick. You could not pay me to loose weight. I love a thick figure, but these kids got me build like spongebob. :upset:
15 years 3 months ago #158

Replied by charonh on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Of course, its the number one store. I will go into Marshall's if I see that I am behind on some shirts to match my pants or to see if they have some cool apple bottoms or rockawear shirts to match my pants. I like it when they send me the $$$ off and the %%% off. Maan I go crazy in there. I just hate that it is not used towards perfumes

Lmao, Meya does your Apple Bottoms actually have the apples on the back pocket. I like jeans, but my thirty something year old behind walking around with apples on my butt, I don't know about that one. I buy them for my daughter, only if they're on sale though (they are so cute to me). I was just in Macy's yesterday and the entire apple bottom line was on sale. I've got to spend about $200 more bucks to keep my elite status, which I'm sure I won't have a problem doing. I have my eye on these cute moccasins by Coach. I try to stay out of Macy's, because they really can get you into a lot of trouble.
15 years 3 months ago #159

:white-flag: :fun: :fun:
15 years 3 months ago #160

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I don't think we can, I believe that is Tjmaxx, who financial backer is Chase.

da da da da da da da TJ Maxx
15 years 3 months ago #161

I don't think we can, I believe that is Tjmaxx, who financial backer is Chase.
15 years 3 months ago #162

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I wonder if we can use our Macy's card at Marshall's stores since they were bought out by Macy's a year ago or so.
15 years 3 months ago #163

Of course, its the number one store. I will go into Marshall's if I see that I am behind on some shirts to match my pants or to see if they have some cool apple bottoms or rockawear shirts to match my pants. I like it when they send me the $$$ off and the %%% off. Maan I go crazy in there. I just hate that it is not used towards perfumes:upset:
15 years 3 months ago #164

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Macy's love is what's up!
15 years 3 months ago #165