What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Now that's what you call first class CS!
15 years 3 months ago #136

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

IMO, Dillard is just another Macy's.

Back to Macy's. OK, I ordered the outfits that I showed you all in the prior posting remember? OK, well Macy's called me the other day apologizing for a mix up and that my clothes may not arrive on time for Xmas. I was like, who cares, it was only something I was going to wear....lol. Well anyway, they sent my clothing out on a regular delivery, and then told me that they were sending out a duplicate on FedEx so that it can arrive for Xmas and, just in case it doesn't, they are sending me a gift card for up to $100. Also, to resend the clothing that would be late back to them (we all know its postage ready). Well, of course, I was going to re-send the clothing back, but I thought of someone and I am going to repurchase it with my gift card. I saw her eyes when she saw what I ordered and I know that she loved it, so its going to be hers also. Thanks Macy's!
15 years 3 months ago #137

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Denied by Dillards

I applied for a dillards card and was turned down. This is after I spent money in their store. I thought this card was for rebuilding credit but apparently it is not. Somebody lied about this card. They told me that my score did not meet the requirements of GE money bank and that it was no reflection on me as a consumer. That is the biggest bunch of horse dung that i have ever heard in my life. They do profile their customers just like Amex. The sad fact is that you cant rebuild a credit history unless you are given a chance. The rich snobs that are approved for this card are the very ones that are in default on their home mortgages. The financial industry is in ruins because of this. I bet the employees of dillards dont even have one. The laws in place to protect consumers from this is being totally tiptoed around. True i do have negative marks on my report which are six years old but i am doing my best. All of the major credit cards i have now are in very good standing and about to be paid to zero. I feel embarassed to even have spent my hard earned money in dillards. And by the way GE money bank needs to let go of a 81 dollar 20 year old Mervyns bill. Where is the fairness in that?

I've never understood why people think Dillard's is so high end. I hate that place. Bloomingdale's, Saks and Neiman Marcus are high end. Dillard's is the other store from Arkansas..... :dumbfounded:
15 years 3 months ago #138

4better, I think you are better off with that card. GEMB is actually struggling and they are reducing the credit lines of their good customers so it doesn't surprise me when they deny new applications. Just stay with the cards you have now and you will be fine. Just make sure you make your payments on-time and you will be alright.
15 years 3 months ago #139

Replied by 4better on topic Re: Denied by Dillards

I applied for a dillards card and was turned down. This is after I spent money in their store. I thought this card was for rebuilding credit but apparently it is not. Somebody lied about this card. They told me that my score did not meet the requirements of GE money bank and that it was no reflection on me as a consumer. That is the biggest bunch of horse dung that i have ever heard in my life. They do profile their customers just like Amex. The sad fact is that you cant rebuild a credit history unless you are given a chance. The rich snobs that are approved for this card are the very ones that are in default on their home mortgages. The financial industry is in ruins because of this. I bet the employees of dillards dont even have one. The laws in place to protect consumers from this is being totally tiptoed around. True i do have negative marks on my report which are six years old but i am doing my best. All of the major credit cards i have now are in very good standing and about to be paid to zero. I feel embarassed to even have spent my hard earned money in dillards. And by the way GE money bank needs to let go of a 81 dollar 20 year old Mervyns bill. Where is the fairness in that?
15 years 3 months ago #140

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Dang, that's a lot of junk ColoNative. I don't think its the amount that's the issue, its the shape of the amount that makes ok or not ok.

:white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #141

I wonder if ColoNative had anything to do with my trunk not closing.:laugh:

My trunk worked fine, no worries there.
15 years 3 months ago #142

Replied by charonh on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Need some junk in the trunk like a Cadillac Eldorado leaving a mob shootout headed for the Jersey Turnpike to wear those jeans.

Dang, that's a lot of junk ColoNative. I don't think its the amount that's the issue, its the shape of the amount that makes ok or not ok.
15 years 3 months ago #143

ColoNative[/B];17409]Need some junk in the trunk like a Cadillac Eldorado leaving a mob shootout headed for the Jersey Turnpike to wear those jeans.

HJM

No, that comment wasn't aimed towards anyone here. Meya, I will explain it to you later.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: That's it, in the club we go! :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #144

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

My first car was actually a 1990 Cadillac El Dorado.

HA! :white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #145

My first car was actually a 1990 Cadillac El Dorado. :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #146

That's a blow

Need some junk in the trunk like a Cadillac Eldorado leaving a mob shootout headed for the Jersey Turnpike to wear those jeans.
15 years 3 months ago #147

No, that comment wasn't aimed towards anyone here. Meya, I will explain it to you later.
15 years 3 months ago #148

That's a blow.:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #149

Apple bottoms jeans are really head turners but only if the right person is wearing them if you know what I mean.
15 years 3 months ago #150