Applied Bank Credit Card

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

Nice story, we need to refer members over here to read about it when they ask. Maybe they can see the light much better on this bank

you welcome
15 years 4 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

Nice story, we need to refer members over here to read about it when they ask. Maybe they can see the light much better on this bank.:upset: Thanks Kiejon9!
15 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

I had two cards with Cross Country once, had to pay a fee for A CLI. Lost one of the cards and called Visa, it was a joke to them about Cross Country.

Good thing about them, I built enough good credit to get my first BOA card and for that I am greatful to Cross Country.
15 years 4 months ago #3

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

wow..
15 years 4 months ago #4
  • rwmtd
  • rwmtd's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

Wow, KIEJON9, this is a lot of information to read all at once. :cheesing: But thanks for providing the links I'll use them.

TIA,

rwmtd
15 years 4 months ago #5

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Applied Card Bank/cross county bank credit

15 years 4 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Applied Bank Credit Card

Wonderful news. Just in time for Xmas.:white-flag:
15 years 4 months ago #7

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Applied Bank Credit Card

That's great news. Make sure you don't spend all that money in one place. :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #8

Replied by MR85 on topic Re: Applied Bank Credit Card

Great news on my end.

I recently got my deposit refunded to me. There weren't any processing fees or anything.

I just checked my bank account and found an EFT returning what I had lost.

I still don't think very highly of this company, and I think I dodged a bullet here.

I noticed that they didn't even acknowledge any of my attempts to contact them until I started mentioning things like my intention to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Thanks again for all the advice.
15 years 4 months ago #9

I can't wait. Cross Copuntry is gone from EQ, I am just waiting for it to leave EX and TU. I think they are going to wait until the end....the very end:upset:

But then again, what can I say, it is all my fault.
15 years 5 months ago #10

Meya, hang in there. It will fall off your report before you know it and we will all be here to celebrate it. :cool:
15 years 5 months ago #11

Hey Meya, BOTH you and I messed up with Cross Country Bank...and it's still showing on my credit report!!!!!! I don't want to dispute it because I never paid the balance on it. Hitting that "dispute information" button might open up a can of worms. I'm hoping it stops riding my coattails, that's for darn sure!

xoxo ~~~

That is the way I feel about the issue. Jesssussss, they stick to you like glue and they do not add it to our cr until years later. That is why mines is taking so long to leave my cr. :upset: :upset:
15 years 5 months ago #12

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Applied Bank Credit Card

2-3 weeks sounds reasonable but if you dont get your refund, talk with the BBB the FTC, and FDIC
15 years 5 months ago #13

MR85, 2-3 weeks sounds reasonable so wait out and let us know if you receive your deposit or not.

Good Luck
15 years 5 months ago #14

Replied by MR85 on topic Re: Applied Bank Credit Card

The email only gave a vague answer of and I quote: "Within the next couple weeks."

I am willing to be patient though. I can let my deposit sit for now. I eventually want it back of course, but I don't really need it at current.

So, unless they start sending me fraudulent bills or something, I am not overeager to make this a slugging match when it doesn't necessarily have to be.

I hope.
15 years 5 months ago #15