Online Banking

Replied by Postman on topic Online banking is a sure

Online banking is a sure help for us busy people because we don’t need to go directly to site just to pay the bills. All we have to do is go to the nearest ATM booth and do our transaction there.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by princee18 on topic yes i use online banking

yes i use online banking but for some purposes i have to visit my bank (say once in 2 weeks).But online banking really helps as i dont get much time to visit the bank frequently.
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by tstreet436 on topic I use online banking quite

I use online banking quite a bit. Since I work a lot, it’s very convenient for me to keep track of my account balances and pay my bills. And, I don’t ever have to worry about payments getting lost in the mail. It’s probably a good idea to still keep a written record of your transaction however. Sometimes payments don’t come through immediately. I’ve gotten into a habit of checking my account pretty frequently, so I keep an eye on things to make sure everything goes through.
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic I guard such things because

I guard such things because I work hard for my money and worked hard for my very good FICO score.

This statement is music to my ears! I here you on this one. I did not realize how hard it is to work for good credit especially after I mesed up several time. I think I messed up in one day, and I have been suffering for 5 years trying to get back on track. This is why Pamela2 and I were saying we will go out with a nail and stapler gun and find the theif who stole our credit. It is war!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 days ago #4

Replied by Eldarwen on topic That is why Chase from

That is why Chase from time to time forgets my password or I forget mine and have to change it. I am always getting the latest spyware or updating it. I guard such things because I work hard for my money and worked hard for my very good FICO score.
16 years 3 days ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic I just thought about something,

I just thought about something, what if someone hacked into our computer and saw our email, they will probably see our statements.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

NOOOOT! E-Statements, E-Statements! Raah raah raah!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :fun:
16 years 4 days ago #6

Replied by Eldarwen on topic I am always paranoid about

I am always paranoid about somebody opening my bill. I don't really care if it is my parents. I know that they are not going to steal it, but a stranger doing that would freak me out.
16 years 4 days ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic E-statements is the best. You

E-statements is the best. You dont have to worry about your mail going to someone else house by mistake. Lord forbids if they open it!
:shocked: :scared: :scared: :scared:
16 years 4 days ago #8

Replied by Eldarwen on topic I do a lot on

I do a lot on online banking with Chase. Online banking is the best for me. I like the ability to see what my balances on my Chase cards are and pay them. That means that I don't have to wait for my statement is to pay my bill. Online banking is less of a pain in the butt for me than doing it over the phone or by snail mail. It must be that I am singing praises on online banking. I am having some problems with paying some of my bills that are not Chase credit cards. It is either that the other cards don't really want to do any kind of online banking or something.
16 years 4 days ago #9

Replied by Meya on topic Seems like we had the

Seems like we had the same issue. I had this problem once and it does not feel good. But as usual, I always kept bofa...lol.
16 years 2 weeks ago #10

Replied by happylady on topic As part of my past

As part of my past credit issues I "messed up" my checking account and got on check systems. After getting that cleared up I was able to get an account with Bofa and I love the online banking because I can log on everyday and keep track of my spending. I use the billpay to scheduled payments on my BofA secured cc so I won't have any lates. It is really helping me get back on the right track! :cheesing:
16 years 2 weeks ago #11

Replied by Meya on topic I think the debit thingy

I think the debit thingy is cool because it helps reduce chances of loosing money and I can see where my money goes. You know how it is when we say, "God lord, how did I spend that much money yesterday?" In the area of the city I stay in, it is best to keep less cash in case of robbery.
:fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #12

Replied by dreamr802 on topic I love using my online

I love using my online banking. I still go to the bank to deposit my check every week because I do like to have some cash on me and not use my debit card for everything.
16 years 2 weeks ago #13

Replied by saurabh on topic yes online banking is a

yes online banking is a great feature.it not only saves your time but also provide easy fund transfer and payments of bills which reduces the hectic in our daily life.
16 years 2 weeks ago #14

Replied by alpha on topic I've used the online system

I've used the online system to keep track of my account but I still like to use checks for some things. I'm thinking about moving so am not going to start up anything new until I do that. One question I do have is that I've heard that some banks are going to charge to use a teller. Anybody know about that?
16 years 2 weeks ago #15