Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard®
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- No annual fee
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Excellent Credit||Personal||$0||0% for 15 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)||0% for 15 months||15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable||Cash Back|
This is a MasterCard cash back rewards card issued by Barclaycard®. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a nearly perfect credit history. Rates may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 15.74%* and may be as high as 25.74%* (Variable)*, depending on your credit worthiness*.
There is a introductory balance transfer offer APR of 0.00% for 15 months*. There is also a purchase introductory APR of 0.00% for 15 months*. Be cautious that some card issuers may charge higher rates and fees for cash advances.
There is no annual fee for this card.*
This card is a cash back card, where you can expect cash rewards for your purchases.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great or nearly perfect credit record. A FICO credit score of 775 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval. While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any Barclaycard® product.
This card contains the brand of MasterCard, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept MasterCard as a form of payment.
Currently, we have no applicant results in our system. You can be the first one to help by submitting your application results to assist other applicants before they apply for this card.
The recent approval rate for this card is very high. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 775, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
There are no reviews. If you have experience, you can write one now.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.