Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Unemployment Checks have been extended in NY/NJ to 13 extra weeks. So instead of just the 26 weeks the person will get 13 more weeks of unemployment checks. Now they just need to raise the amount so people can take care of their business
15 years 8 months ago #16

Make room for me and Kmoney

I know thats right good company and good food count me in
15 years 8 months ago #17

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Make room for me and Kmoney!:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #18

Thanks Meya & KMoney.

I planned a lavish dinner for my staff and we all talked about were we stand and so forth and they seem releaved. Then, we got to work on table linens and holiday menus.

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #19

Replied by Adicus on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Thanks Meya & KMoney.

I planned a lavish dinner for my staff and we all talked about were we stand and so forth and they seem releaved. Then, we got to work on table linens and holiday menus.
15 years 8 months ago #20

Thanks smcc!:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #21

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Not trying to discourage you Meya from coming Just keeping it real. Whatever the reason you have for coming to Atlanta, God will watch over you in your endeavors.
15 years 8 months ago #22

I went to my bank finance officer a few weeks ago to get an idea on how I could save/cut back on my business expenses. He actually surprised me when he advised that I get rid of a few wages in my company to cut back!.

I rather take out a business loan than fire someone because of our economic standing. I don't have the heart to do that to someone, especially if they follow the rules and do an exceptional job for me. I have a reputation to maintain. God be with us all.

God Bless You Adicus
15 years 8 months ago #23

You know Meya I had to leave the Bay Area for Atlanta because of the unemployment issues in California. You know how it goes, "California is the first state to feel the problem and the last state to recover from it" People came to Atlanta because it was supposed to be the "land of opportunity" but now unemployment is at 5.7% here and people are looking for work. I know how hard it is in the Bay Area Meya but I love Northern California and when the opportunity arises I will be back. When times get tough in the Bay Area people are ingenious in cutting back and making ends meet no matter what. I have talked to many people who have relocated here from Cali and all of them say the same thing, "I just ran out of options or else I would still be there"

You just made me trimble on that one, I am trying my hardest to make it down to Atlanta. But I dont want to apply for a job there, I want to transfer from San Francisco:scared:
15 years 8 months ago #24

Adicus, I wish a lot of employers care that much about thier employees like you. I have to give you a standing ovation for that one and I believe everyone in here should also. You deserve a well hand shake for that!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: X's 1,000,000,000

I am only allowed 4 smileys but do the math and thats how much I mean
15 years 8 months ago #25

Replied by Adicus on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

I went to my bank finance officer a few weeks ago to get an idea on how I could save/cut back on my business expenses. He actually surprised me when he advised that I get rid of a few wages in my company to cut back!.

I rather take out a business loan than fire someone because of our economic standing. I don't have the heart to do that to someone, especially if they follow the rules and do an exceptional job for me. I have a reputation to maintain. God be with us all.
15 years 8 months ago #26

You really can't go anywhere to much anymore because unemployment exists everywhere now
15 years 8 months ago #27

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

You know Meya I had to leave the Bay Area for Atlanta because of the unemployment issues in California. You know how it goes, "California is the first state to feel the problem and the last state to recover from it" People came to Atlanta because it was supposed to be the "land of opportunity" but now unemployment is at 5.7% here and people are looking for work. I know how hard it is in the Bay Area Meya but I love Northern California and when the opportunity arises I will be back. When times get tough in the Bay Area people are ingenious in cutting back and making ends meet no matter what. I have talked to many people who have relocated here from Cali and all of them say the same thing, "I just ran out of options or else I would still be there"
15 years 8 months ago #28

This is crazy. DMV workers in California is getting "Plink Slips" that is colded and they said that Rich does not want to participate in the budget being cut so they cut their $100-$200k paychecks. It is wild and crazy out here when it comes down to a job. That makes my skin crawl because I am in debt with over $50k in loans, an education without a job being offered. What am I suppose to do when I get ready to look for a job? Pretty soon they are going to have to legalize a "Bunny Ranch" in California because we got to get our bills paid around here.:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #29

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Unemployment Rate Hits Four-Year High

Sounds like another Great Depression coming to me.
15 years 8 months ago #30