I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Freind Whats To Open

• KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Freind Whats To Open

thank You KellBell I well Can him on monday to tell him i cant do it

Kiejon...DON'T. Your friend isn't good with his own

money and his own life. Imagine what he'll do with your money and your life. FORGET IT.

You seem to be an honest and responsible business person and consumer. You are doing everything right with your finances and your life. Don't let someone, even if it is a friend, take advantage of your resources.

Take care.

15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Freind Whats To Open

Kiejon...DON'T. Your friend isn't good with his own money and his own life. Imagine what he'll do with your money and your life. FORGET IT.

You seem to be an honest and responsible business person and consumer. You are doing everything right with your finances and your life. Don't let someone, even if it is a friend, take advantage of your resources.

Take care.
15 years 8 months ago #17
  • KIEJON9

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Friend Whats To Open

Well I Sent My Friend A Email To Ask Him What He Went To Jail For He Told Me It Was For Bad Checks And A List Of Other Felonys And Today I Fax Over The Business Plan To One Of My Banks Were I Bank At The Rep Told Me It Was Also A Good Business Plan But The Felony I Cant Deal With Cuz I Dont Want To Worry About The Business Checks And Other Acc And No My Friend Dont Have Collateral At This Time And He Has Some Moeny To Help With Start But I Have To Think About This Before I Give Up My Moeny And My Ssn
15 years 8 months ago #18

Replied by Meya on topic Re: I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Friend Whats To Open

For some odd reason, I believe you already know the answer to that. I have known some people who went to jail for felony reasons but it did not justify the fact that they had talent so I would exclude that one (after I found out why). If he has bad credit, thats OK, a well laid business plan, and some money will override the bad credit. Does he has a good exit plan? Does he have any collateral? You should look into that also. Partnership is not a good thing, my best friend went partnership with another girl in a salon, the other person she partnered with got married and wanted to put her husband on the salon name and he wanted to put a barber shop in there. This caused major problems and my best friend and her actually feel out. She ended up buying her another salon which is bigger and better, but she lost a good friend over the situation.

You, already being a business owner should already know about the situation at hand because you are experienced as an entrepreneur, If you feel that you can run that business by yourself when all goes bad, then I would say do some good researching first and think real hard about it. Thats my opinion!
15 years 8 months ago #19

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: I Need Some Help Here About A Business That A Freind Whats To Open

I would really think about this.
15 years 8 months ago #20
  • KIEJON9

was created by KIEJON9

Hello Every One I Was Talking With A Good Friend Of Mine He Called To Ask If I Want To Join Him On Opening A New Business With Him A {car Rental Company} I Told Him I Would Love To Do That But The Things Is He Dont Have Good Credit He Told Me So Everything Has To Go In My Name Hmmmmmmmmmm I Dont Know About That One Loans And Otherings And He Also Ask If I Can Pay A Fee Of $250,000 Thrify Car Rental Franchis Fees That I Really Dont Know About But He Sent Me A Good Business Plan I Really Want To Do It Cuz The Plan Was Good And Were I Stay There Is Only One Car Rental Company But The Only Thing Thats Standing In The Way Is His Credit And His Pass Can Someone Give Me Some Input On What To Do He Has One Bk And He's Been To Jail Hmmm I Forgot Why But It Was Some Time In 2005 But I Well Try To Look It Up
15 years 8 months ago #21